Wanglik, Guangdong Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Blue's good. One of the colours I do wear. I'm known for avoiding pale colours and white.

I'm sure. :wink:

Yeah, go ahead, AmakAxver is my screen name there. Axver was a letter too short. :madspit:
Blue is my colour! I love it. I'll wear pretty much anything as long as it's not polka-dotted or striped...and I can't say I'm too fond of green, pink or purple either.

I think I'm already beyond help. :laugh: I still haven't taken my medicine.

Sweet, added. Seriously? Wow, lame. Mine's Serena Vox (go figure.) as written!

I couldn't buy myself expensive wine on that basis that I might throw it up again later :giggle:

But say I lost my lunch to a bottle of seven dollar wine. No biggie :wink:

:lol: Yeah, I try to buy wines that are around the $12-15 mark. The port I like is $16, so that's cool. I try to avoid spending over $20, but if the wine sounds good ...

Blue is my colour! I love it. I'll wear pretty much anything as long as it's not polka-dotted or striped...and I can't say I'm too fond of green, pink or purple either.

I wear anything and then look back at photos and think :doh:

Pink is my fave at the moment. Probably has something to do with the reallly short hair and not wanting to look lezzie :reject:

I thought I'd show you all some of my town but I can only find people fighting :lol:
This is about 5 minutes from my house and I thought Ax might like it the best out of everyone!

YouTube - 2 trains on friday night

Oooh, that's awesome! :drool:

The Overland's consist is surprisingly short but the grainy more than makes up for it.

I wear anything and then look back at photos and think :doh:

Pink is my fave at the moment. Probably has something to do with the reallly short hair and not wanting to look lezzie :reject:
I have short hair but I could care less these days. I hate dressing "girly".

Generally, I find alcohol tastes better the more you drink :wink:

I can even somewhat stand stout now.
DOUBLE POST!

30 minutes....Is there a more hyper smiley than :hyper: ?

I :heart: Irish stout. That does taste awful at first, but the more tastebuds you kill with it, the easier it is to drink.

I tend to wear dark suit trousers - black or deep browns and blues - and then I'll let a bit more colour into shirts and stuff. It's usually pretty boring, but I like it. As PFan once said, "Axver is a very serious individual who takes being very serious very seriously."

:lol: I've only just made lunch ... at 3pm.

Yeah, they wanted six or more characters. Bah. So I use Amak Axver or U2Axver when I need more than five.

What's all the excitement about, Frankie?

I think :combust: is a little more excited than :hyper: but in a more frightening way.

Old Home Week starts here tomorrow with a Fiddling contest and a square dance demo.

Yee-haw.

I tend to wear dark suit trousers - black or deep browns and blues - and then I'll let a bit more colour into shirts and stuff. It's usually pretty boring, but I like it. As PFan once said, "Axver is a very serious individual who takes being very serious very seriously."

:lol: I've only just made lunch ... at 3pm.

Yeah, they wanted six or more characters. Bah. So I use Amak Axver or U2Axver when I need more than five.
:lol:
Sounds like you dress pretty seriously!
I just dress...well...however the hell I feel like doing on a particular day! I'm never too fussed with my clothes and stuff. Just whatever's around, really.

:laugh: Sounds like me earlier today. I finally ate sometime around 2!

I like the first one better. Serena would've worked but hell, you know that's taken. So I just added Vox to it.

This is the longest 22 minutes of my life!!!

/outburst :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom