Wanglik, Guangdong Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all, just want to say that I love the title because I actually have been through the town more than once since I lived not too far from there a few years ago.

It's not really a remarkable town, other than the name, of course.:wink:

Hah, really? That's awesome.

It also means you lose a purity point on the draft Superthread Purity Test.

That's what happens when it gets attacked by two postwhores. Or as I've been saying, a postpimp and a postwhore. Since you have waaayyyy more posts than I do. And, ya know, the obvious, you're a dude.

:laugh:

Though at your current rate of out-postwhoring me, maybe you'll catch me one of these days. :wink:

Drowsyposting, a substitute for drunkposting?

I need to go grocery shopping soon. Though shit, I just realised that high schools must have gone back, and if I left now, by the time I'm done shopping, I may just find myself caught in school traffic. Ugh.
:lol: I suppose so! Though I am gearing up so much for the weekend! Oh man. :hyper:

Grocery shopping. :down: But alas, it needs to be done if you want to eat.

:laugh:

Though at your current rate of out-postwhoring me, maybe you'll catch me one of these days. :wink:
I have a pimp hat. It can be a gift for you. :laugh:

I doubt I'll ever catch up to THAT many posts. But I can see myself easily passing 25,000. :D

Yup, I taught English there for about an 18 month period.

Why do I lose a point?

Ah, neat.

One of the questions is:
97. been to a location the Superthread has visited?

I'm wondering how soon it will be until somebody loses the next one (I know Vazza is heading for Bar, Montenegro and will also visit the Kunstmuseum):
98. been to a location the Superthread has visited because it's a location the Superthread has visited?

:lol: I suppose so! Though I am gearing up so much for the weekend! Oh man. :hyper:

Grocery shopping. :down: But alas, it needs to be done if you want to eat.

Hee, this is going to be fun. I'm now thinking of what wine I'd like to buy. And what cheese and crackers to go with it.

Yeah. I think I'll make lunch now, and then go grocery shopping in 1-1.5 hours.

Ah, neat.

One of the questions is:
97. been to a location the Superthread has visited?

I'm wondering how soon it will be until somebody loses the next one (I know Vazza is heading for Bar, Montenegro and will also visit the Kunstmuseum):
98. been to a location the Superthread has visited because it's a location the Superthread has visited?

Sounds good. :up:

I have a pimp hat. It can be a gift for you. :laugh:

I doubt I'll ever catch up to THAT many posts. But I can see myself easily passing 25,000. :D

I could wear it to Interference gatherings. :lol:

Yeah, you say that now ... :wink:

Hee, this is going to be fun. I'm now thinking of what wine I'd like to buy. And what cheese and crackers to go with it.

Yeah. I think I'll make lunch now, and then go grocery shopping in 1-1.5 hours.
I'd drink wine, if it wasn't for the horrid hangovers I get from it.
Maybe I will have to drink it more often for it not to do that. It just doesn't like me much.

Sounds like a plan!

I love wine, that's probably why I don't buy alot of it.. because I'd likely drink the whole bottle.. and yea.. I can pretty well guarantee the result of that. Cold Duck wine is good and cheap and also you can get wine in a box here.. that's also nice.

I could wear it to Interference gatherings. :lol:

Yeah, you say that now ... :wink:
It's blue! So I dunno your feel for that colour!

So true, so true. By the end of the year, I'll probably be beyond addicted.

Btw, is it okay if I add you to my AIM?

I love wine, that's probably why I don't buy alot of it.. because I'd likely drink the whole bottle.. and yea.. I can pretty well guarantee the result of that. Cold Duck wine is good and cheap and also you can get wine in a box here.. that's also nice.

:lol: I've found I can drink a whole bottle and not be hung over ...

And I think my father would disown me and never talk to me again if I bought cask wine!

It's blue! So I dunno your feel for that colour!

So true, so true. By the end of the year, I'll probably be beyond addicted.

Btw, is it okay if I add you to my AIM?

Blue's good. One of the colours I do wear. I'm known for avoiding pale colours and white.

I'm sure. :wink:

Yeah, go ahead, AmakAxver is my screen name there. Axver was a letter too short. :madspit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom