Wanglik, Guangdong Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Usually I start getting incomprehensible after one beer, because I'm a lightweight.

I tried this old peppered vodka the other night though and.. it was :combust: but not in a good way. Just about burned my lips off, switched to beer and well.. the rest is history.
My sister (not Jess) is a serious lightweight too.
I dunno how I'm a tank comparing to her being as I don't even drink regularly!

Yeah, look up the top, to the right of User CP and Blogs, left of FAQ.

I bet it'd murder your dialup. :wink:

Oooh, what is it? I find Agalloch have their soothing moments. I always play In The Shadow Of Our Pale Companion if I'm feeling a bit down.

It's off a sampler (surprise surprise)

Gallileous - Passio...

It's kind of sludge death metal.. I guess I would sort of compare it in tone to say, My Dying Bride but with death vocals.

Usually I start getting incomprehensible after one beer, because I'm a lightweight.

I tried this old peppered vodka the other night though and.. it was :combust: but not in a good way. Just about burned my lips off, switched to beer and well.. the rest is history.

Peppered vodka? I, uh, think I'll pass.

It's off a sampler (surprise surprise)

Gallileous - Passio...

It's kind of sludge death metal.. I guess I would sort of compare it in tone to say, My Dying Bride but with death vocals.

Hm, haven't heard of them. But sludge can be good, so I may just have to check them out.

I Am The Wooden Doors and Kneel to The Cross are always songs that help lift me up when I'm down

That part in IATWD.. and I know I've mentioned it before

"It is the grandeur that protects the spirit within
From the plight of this broken world"

It gives me chills.

I Am The Wooden Doors and Kneel to The Cross are always songs that help lift me up when I'm down

That part in IATWD.. and I know I've mentioned it before

"It is the grandeur that protects the spirit within
From the plight of this broken world"

It gives me chills.

Fucking hell yes. All of I Am The Wooden Doors is very well written. It's one reason why I especially appreciate Agalloch; they don't just write stupid bollocks like too many metal bands out there.

Kneel To The Cross is a fuckin' classic. I know it's a cover, but I still think it's Agalloch's very best song.

Goddamnit, why have I left it so late to get my hair cut? It's good for headbanging right now, but I can't go more than a couple more weeks without a cut. That'll only give me just over a month to regrow it in time for the Opeth concert.

Hey, U23D was released here on 1/23

1 2 3

Uno, dos, tres...CATORCE! :laugh:

I should really stop smoking crack...

how the hell did i miss a whole thread?? I though i was here last night but maybe I've had a stroke or something :huh:

Hah. You left just before we started River Piddle, since The Amazing Race is clearly more important to you than us. :tsk:

:wink:

Ugh. Medicine time...
I've been putting it off for hours but I guess I better get it over with. Even if it does make me drowsy as hell.

Hey all, just want to say that I love the title because I actually have been through the town more than once since I lived not too far from there a few years ago.

It's not really a remarkable town, other than the name, of course.:wink:

Ugh. Medicine time...
I've been putting it off for hours but I guess I better get it over with. Even if it does make me drowsy as hell.

Drowsyposting, a substitute for drunkposting?

I need to go grocery shopping soon. Though shit, I just realised that high schools must have gone back, and if I left now, by the time I'm done shopping, I may just find myself caught in school traffic. Ugh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom