Wanglik, Guangdong Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
They might :shrug:

All I know is they cancelled hockey this week because they had to set up the stage :madspit: I figured it would be kind of fun to play around the stage..

If folks don't think seeing a fiddler get beaned in the side of the head with a ball is entertainment, then I don't know what is.

I hate puking, so I try to avoid it as much as possible. Though I have to say I came damn close Sunday morning :uhoh:

I had a fantastic technicolour yodel on Sunday night, after doing most of a full bottle of Vodka with my sister in law :love:

Monday was munted.....:crack:

I had four beers on Saturday evening, FOUR.. That's a record for me. :hmm: Or was it five. Nope, I think it was four.

Alpine, Moose Light, Dutch Beer and Smithwicks.. might have been another Moose Light in there somewhere..

Did everyone get the benefit of seeing my scary-ass JokerBono earlier?

The thing that gets me with Old Home Week is it's always shit for kids. Always the munchkins. Though there are lots of suppers, and the parade is always fun and they're going to have crown and anchor again this year so I can gamble my loonies and toonies away.

My church is coming after me to work the supper. They must be really hard up. I only go to church once a year.. if that. :uhoh:

I had four beers on Saturday evening, FOUR.. That's a record for me. :hmm: Or was it five. Nope, I think it was four.

Alpine, Moose Light, Dutch Beer and Smithwicks.. might have been another Moose Light in there somewhere..

That's it?
I wouldn't drink that many anyway. I can't stand beer. Though it's true what they say about how the more you drink, the better it tastes.
I think it's more of a matter of not caring, however...

Now I have lines from Great White North stuck in my head.

It's creepy, it's bad photoshop, it's JokerBono!

JokerBonolarge.jpg

The thing that gets me with Old Home Week is it's always shit for kids. Always the munchkins. Though there are lots of suppers, and the parade is always fun and they're going to have crown and anchor again this year so I can gamble my loonies and toonies away.

My church is coming after me to work the supper. They must be really hard up. I only go to church once a year.. if that. :uhoh:

they're trying to lure you back in. Next you'll be asked to "fill in" for the bible giver outer, then you'll be doing the flowers every week. Soon you'll be leading the choir and having turkey dinners to raise money for a new stained glass window :hyper:

:lol: Tell them you're an atheist who does Satanic rituals while listening to Cannibal Corpse and see if they still want you then.

My bottle of water got frozen.
I'm kind of afraid to take the cap off now.

And I am too lazy to go back and check the previous pages...

The shifty smiley is making me wonder WTF the implication of this post is.

All this talk of what you do and don't wear.....and your episode with cheese *nudgenudgewinkwink* the other night, left me wondering is all :angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom