Wanglik, Guangdong Superthread - Page 43 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 07-18-2008, 11:29 AM   #631
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sad Punk View Post
**note to australian government**
Dear Bonnie,

The differing social contexts between the Netherlands and Australia means that the reverse would be true here. See alco-pops.

Sincerely,
K-Rudd

---

Dear Bonnie,

You are an un-Australian menace to our wholesome society.

Regards,
John Winston Howard

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-18-2008, 11:30 AM   #632
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Axver View Post
I'm hoping to score a Kiwi pinot noir, but we'll see. Part of the problem is that shiraz is grown so much more in Australia, so you'll find these bottle-os with shitloads of shiraz and then not all too much in the way of other red varieties. And I love pinot noir! It's probably my favourite type of wine, though the Kumeu River Estate pinot noir we had the Curry Vault was perhaps not as dry as I prefer. My father echoed my thoughts when I told him, too.

Ahh, right. Any brand in particular that you recommend? Or recommend that I avoid?
Hah, even I've noticed that. Occasionally I'll have a brief look through the wine aisles (often to buy something for other people), and shiraz tends to be the majority. Not knowing too much of a difference, I just go with the shiraz...

I'm no vodka expert. I rarely drink it, hell - like I said I had that bottle lying around for close to a year. I say just get whatever. Mia seems to know more about vodka than I do.

Old 07-18-2008, 11:30 AM   #633
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Serena Vox View Post
Probably just a drunk memory lapse. Like how I don't remember actually making it to bed and then I wake up the next morning wondering if I walked it myself or if someone had to carry my drunk arse there.
Oh, yeah, I don't remember going into the bathroom at all. But I managed to figure out WHY I did everything I did expect for that one peculiar detail.

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-18-2008, 11:31 AM   #634
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
OH. That's what pokemon that was! I couldn't tell if it was Pidgeot or not since I haven't seen that in so long!
I could only remember because I always would use a Pidgeot in my games.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:31 AM   #635
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Dear Bonnie,

The differing social contexts between the Netherlands and Australia means that the reverse would be true here. See alco-pops.

Sincerely,
K-Rudd

---

Dear Bonnie,

You are an un-Australian menace to our wholesome society.

Regards,
John Winston Howard

The accuracy is killing me!
Old 07-18-2008, 11:31 AM   #636
Galeonbroad

Local Time: 09:11 AM
Quote:
Don't lie to us. It's caused the moral decay of Dutch society and now all you do is get high and shag people and laze around doing nothing ... wait, that sounds awesome.
damn you caught us

then explain my purity score EH?
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Old 07-18-2008, 11:32 AM   #637
Galeonbroad

Quote:
first pokemon I always caught!
Don't worry baby, it's gonna be all right. Uncertainty can be a guiding light...
Old 07-18-2008, 11:33 AM   #638
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Hah, even I've noticed that. Occasionally I'll have a brief look through the wine aisles (often to buy something for other people), and shiraz tends to be the majority. Not knowing too much of a difference, I just go with the shiraz...

I'm no vodka expert. I rarely drink it, hell - like I said I had that bottle lying around for close to a year. I say just get whatever. Mia seems to know more about vodka than I do.
I'm not a huge fan of shiraz, but I certainly will drink it. I tend to have it when other people buy it, though, rather than buying it for myself. If I'm getting red, I have a strong tendency towards pinot noir.

Ah, righto. Yeah, I might just look at their range. Probably won't actually get any tomorrow as I'm not that flush with actual cash and there's no ATM near me. I'd enough to pick up a bottle or two of wine and that's it.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-18-2008, 11:33 AM   #639
ONE
love, blood, life

Local Time: 04:11 AM
Quote:
Oh, yeah, I don't remember going into the bathroom at all. But I managed to figure out WHY I did everything I did expect for that one peculiar detail.

I've had a few nights like those! Drunk LJ comments, playing one of my video games, saying some really retarded crap (I have a tendency to be overly-emotional when I drink, which proves as amusing since I don't like to show emotion when I'm sober. ) and of course, putting things where I don't remember having them. There was one morning I got up and my games were all lying on the bedroom floor, out of their normal spot with their respective systems.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:34 AM   #640
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
I always liked Dragonite.
Old 07-18-2008, 11:36 AM   #641
ONE
love, blood, life

I have noticed that we all talk about alcohol an awful lot...

...well, aren't we the lot of lushes?
Old 07-18-2008, 11:36 AM   #642
Galeonbroad

My Fave has always been Vaporeon
Old 07-18-2008, 11:37 AM   #643
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galeongirl View Post
damn you caught us

then explain my purity score EH?
Err ... you're uh ... lazy? From all that marijuana smoke in the air? So you just haven't gotten around to losing any more purity points. You're happy to just sit there and stare at the floor as it talks to you.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 07-18-2008, 11:37 AM   #644
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally Posted by Galeongirl View Post
My Fave has always been Vaporeon
That one's my favourite of the Eevee evolutions.
I tend to be very partial to the Dragons and the Legendary Birds...like Articuno ftw!
Old 07-18-2008, 11:37 AM   #645
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Yeah, I've done that more than a few times and it fails hardcore. I can't stand being the only one drinking unless I've got something to occupy myself with.

Haha, yeah. My siblings are both a lot different when compared to me. So we definitely have our issues but they can be great fun when they're not being too unbearable.

Thanks! Me too. The last thing I want is to have a horrid birthday.
Yeah, seriously! All I had the last couple times was the superthread. And TV. But that's still not that great, for real. Though it can be better company than some people...

Nice. My siblings are both sort of similar to me to some extent, at least in humour - and I think that's the main thing with us. So that's good enough. Our musical tastes change, though there is always some common ground. We've never had too much of a problem.

I'm sure you'll have a seriously awesome birthday, don't worry!

Tags
superthread