Wanglik, Guangdong Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or the rest of Club 83, or or or

etc

No, I think as far as Danny's membership of Club 83 goes, it's less that he's too innocent and more that he's stuck in Wezza. He could easily shove his c0ck in some bogan skank, but it would come out with about five different STDs.

nice typo on my side, I knew she was female :lol:

:hmm: I'd rather say that test was not taken truthfully :wink:

:grumpy: and wtf, Ali is more pure than me??? NO WAY!

Hah. Well she's only infrequently popped into the Superthreads, I think when the Bar's been dead.

I'm stunned at how many people are more pure than me. I'm Nerdy Nerd-Nerd McNerd.

:cute::nerd:

:wink: what can I say, I'm dutch... we have booze at 16, and easy access to drugs anyway... not that I tried anything heavier than pot :lol: and that was only once... :shifty: tho my friend invited me over today actually.. :hmm: coincidental..

:cute::nerd:

:wink: what can I say, I'm dutch... we have booze at 16, and easy access to drugs anyway... not that I tried anything heavier than pot :lol: and that was only once... :shifty: tho my friend invited me over today actually.. :hmm: coincidental..

Yeah, you depraved Dutch people. :wink:

Heh, my friend spent nine months working in England and took the opportunity to visit various English and continental destinations whenever he could. He told me all about his trips around England and to Italy and whatnot, but Amsterdam? "André, I'm not going to tell you what I did in Amsterdam. You may not be too proud of me, I'm not all too proud of me, and I don't even remember that much of it. But it was a good time!"

Personally, I'm hopelessly naive in some ways. If you handed me some pot, I'd probably just look at it and go "what's this? And what am I meant to do with it?"

:tsk: shame on you!

I'm not that hardcore outgoing at all either... when I drink it's usually a beer or baileys, wehn I'm alone mostly... I don't go out with friends to clubs and whatnot(HATE the music) nor do I do pot daily... only done once, had too much alcohol so it didn't work... never been drunk either, only smoked once in my life and that was a cig my dad gave me to try out and I choked in it and hated it..

3 hours' sleep + I have to stay up till midnight for work, which is 16.5 hours from now = I should probably go take a nap. :hmm:

Back later.

:tsk: shame on you!

I'm not that hardcore outgoing at all either... when I drink it's usually a beer or baileys, wehn I'm alone mostly... I don't go out with friends to clubs and whatnot(HATE the music) nor do I do pot daily... only done once, had too much alcohol so it didn't work... never been drunk either, only smoked once in my life and that was a cig my dad gave me to try out and I choked in it and hated it..

I've been drunk three times, twice on here! :lol: I hold alcohol extremely well though, so in the past I've often drunk enough to make others drunk but me barely even tipsy. I grew up on wine, thanks to Dad being a wine connossieur.

To my knowledge, only one of my offline friends has done drugs of any sort, and I'm just simply not interested. I despise smoking, since it 1. reeks and 2. gives me asthma, so I've never tried it for myself and tend to actively avoid smoky areas. I hate that my walk to university from the tram passes the Royal Melbourne Hospital, since smoking's banned inside and all the smokers congregate out on the footpath.

:wink: ok, tonight I'm prolly gonna get stoned fro the frist time in my life!

Shall I pre-emptively knock your purity score down a point then? :wink:

You could come back here and stonedpost! Vazza's done it once, and Bonnie says she will someday soon.

GG2, just got a text from Ali. She says she's alive and was thinking of doing some catching up here, but it's later than she thought and she's tired. I sent back that it's Friday night and she should live on the (nerdy) edge a little by posting. :lol:

The purity test is spreading? :ohmy:

And 38% corrupt means ... 62% pure, so welcome to the masterlist.

This is a very late response, but I was sleeping, and you guys go thru threads like mad!

I mostly hang out at the Temple Bar, and the test has been mentioned a few times over there. :)

This is a very late response, but I was sleeping, and you guys go thru threads like mad!

I mostly hang out at the Temple Bar, and the test has been mentioned a few times over there. :)

:laugh: Yeah, it's been fairly quick in here lately. I suppose some of us being on holidays has really helped that. Alas, next week is my last week off before semester 2 begins.

Ah, right. Well, I'm sure the masterlist can handle you Temple Bar folk too. :wink:

Evening, Bonnie! :wave:

Far too quiet right now. Has GG2 drowned in her lime smoothie or something? :tsk:

I've been drunk three times, twice on here! :lol: I hold alcohol extremely well though, so in the past I've often drunk enough to make others drunk but me barely even tipsy. I grew up on wine, thanks to Dad being a wine connossieur.

To my knowledge, only one of my offline friends has done drugs of any sort, and I'm just simply not interested. I despise smoking, since it 1. reeks and 2. gives me asthma, so I've never tried it for myself and tend to actively avoid smoky areas. I hate that my walk to university from the tram passes the Royal Melbourne Hospital, since smoking's banned inside and all the smokers congregate out on the footpath.

Shall I pre-emptively knock your purity score down a point then? :wink:

You could come back here and stonedpost! Vazza's done it once, and Bonnie says she will someday soon.

:lmao: damn you, you sound like me!!! My dad is a wine nerd too, so I grew up with sips of wine, at 12 I got little glasses of wine :lol: only at special occasions tho..

I hate smoking too cause I get asthma! :hmm: tho most guys I've fallen for sofar are smokers.. ah well..
:lol: my friend just called, we're gonna make a spacecake in the future, he makes a damn great chocolate cake :drool: so I'll be looking forward!

:lmao: and it took so long cause I actually tried to peel the limes like oranges... goddamn little buggers are TOUGH :crack: I ended up peeling one and the rest I just used the juice and whatever else I could squeeze out :lol:
:drool: my smoothie:
two bananas, one apple, a portion of cherries, portion of strawberries, three limes..
vanilla yoghurt, peach yoghurt and vanilla ice cream..

it's good!

:lmao: damn you, you sound like me!!! My dad is a wine nerd too, so I grew up with sips of wine, at 12 I got little glasses of wine :lol: only at special occasions tho..

I hate smoking too cause I get asthma! :hmm: tho most guys I've fallen for sofar are smokers.. ah well..
:lol: my friend just called, we're gonna make a spacecake in the future, he makes a damn great chocolate cake :drool: so I'll be looking forward!

:lol: I was always surrounded by wine. When I was little, my father would take me to wine and food festivals, and some of his friends ran vineyards so we helped with the harvest on at least one occasion that I remember and quite probably more times. By the age of seven, I could tell you the variety, vintage, and vineyard of my favourite wine! Dad's wine tasting team went on to win the New Zealand championships one year and he's now starting his own vineyard.

See, for me, smoking is such a total turnoff that if some woman I were interested in smoked, I'd lose interest immediately.

And I have no idea what a spacecake is. :reject:

Great to hear ALi's fine.. :grumpy: have ya asked her why the eff she hasn't been online in days????

Yeah, she said she was busy and trying not to be too addicted to the Internet. She also said she'll probably be back tomorrow. :up:

:lmao: and it took so long cause I actually tried to peel the limes like oranges... goddamn little buggers are TOUGH :crack: I ended up peeling one and the rest I just used the juice and whatever else I could squeeze out :lol:
:drool: my smoothie:
two bananas, one apple, a portion of cherries, portion of strawberries, three limes..
vanilla yoghurt, peach yoghurt and vanilla ice cream..

it's good!

:lol: Glad you didn't drown then!

And I told you to send me one! That sounds thoroughly delicious.

Also this is kind of weird, but my taxi driver, we talked a lot, and he actually seemed interested in me, and to be honest, I him. We exchanged numbers. He's an Indian guy around the same age as me.

I dunno if I'll have another drink, but there's potential there!

Planning on drunkposting or stonedposting tomorrow? I've got to go out tomorrow and pick up some wine for tomorrow night. Probably pinot noir, as I'm told it'll go well with the cheese I bought (Dutch edam).

By the way, you once described shoegazer in some way that referenced floppy hair and elephants or something like that and it was just awesome. Do you remember it, perchance?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom