Wanglik, Guangdong Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not fond of Boeing or Airbus fanboys, but the Boeing fanboys are just much more obnoxious.

Most planes will either go to someone gagging for extra planes, or scrapped in the desert. The odd one will be kept in a museum.

Ah, right.

So, say you're thinking "damn, I wish I could have flown on a DC3", you're pretty much tough out of luck? Or is Sierra Leone Airways or some other dodgy airline still using the really ancient stuff?

I bet you do ... :shifty:

HEY! I just realised we don't have your purity score on the masterlist! I thought we'd made you take the test when you first posted here, like we do to everyone, though I suppose maybe you did during the time when the master list was lost. Well, in any case, please be so kind as to take the test and post your score: 100 Point Purity Test

:grumpy: that's what you said last time!

:rolleyes: fine, I'll take it again..

:wink: and yea, can't deny a man who'se good with his fingers eh?

Ah, right.

So, say you're thinking "damn, I wish I could have flown on a DC3", you're pretty much tough out of luck? Or is Sierra Leone Airways or some other dodgy airline still using the really ancient stuff?

Ironically there's a DC-3 based in Auckland that does touristy flights on weekends. They do pretty good business, too. Some out of the way places still have DC-3s for serious flying, too.

Otherwise you'd need to head to Africa or the Middle East to fly on classic planes.

:grumpy: that's what you said last time!

:rolleyes: fine, I'll take it again..

:wink: and yea, can't deny a man who'se good with his fingers eh?

WHAT. Then how on earth is your name not on the list? :huh:

Phail by me, I guess. Well, I've got the master list open right now, so it'll get added straight away this time!

well, this question is hard.. purchased contraceptions :hmm: well, I do get them, but they're free for me since I'm <21... so tick the box or not? cause technically I'm just getting them from the pharmacy, not buying...

well, this question is hard.. purchased contraceptions :hmm: well, I do get them, but they're free for me since I'm <21... so tick the box or not? cause technically I'm just getting them from the pharmacy, not buying...

I'd say it counts under the spirit of the question if not the precise letter of it. Keep in mind, this test is probably written by some Yanks with no concept of how people elsewhere actually get medical stuff for free! :laugh:

But I will change the wording of the draft Superthread Purity Test to "purchased/used".

^ supposedly I was laughing and laughing in my sleep a few nights ago, I have no idea what that was about though

hold the phone FREE CONTRACEPTION!!!!!! I'm jumping on the plane as you read this :hyper:

Practice safe sex, go fuck yourself.

:laugh:

And here's something to inspire cin's dreams. Z3 197 on Swanston Street:

s640x480

You answered "yes" to 35 of 100 questions, making you 65.0% sexually pure (35.0% sexually corrupt);

:wink: there, I'm innocent!

Not compared to Ian! :laugh:

Just a shade below me. The master list:

U2democrat: 95%
major_panic: 94%
phillyfan26: 84%
bono_212, COBL_04, coolian2, Lemonchick, unico: 83%
LemonMelon: 82%
jobob: 79%
Alisaura: 77%
LemonMacPhisto: 73%
JanuaryStar: 72%