Walter the Farting Dog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fah

Blue Crack Addict
I know what you're thinking but wait, this is a great book for children, yes, book for children.

It's about a dog, named Walter, who is adopted from the pound. Without giving too much away Walter has a problem that is discussed on every page thoughout the story.

The dedication in the book reads: For everyone who's ever felt misjudged or misunderstood.

It even has a happy ending.

I wish that every book I read to my children were as good as this one.

:up:

My mom works at a library and told me about this one when they got it in. She said she couldn't stop laughing when she read it, but it had a good message and it's very popular :yes:

I much prefer "Dog Breath" by Dav Pilkey, who is responsible for the "Captain Underpants" series. It's about a dog with the worst breath ever, how the family tries to cope with the problem, and how he winds up a hero. It's funny and adorable!

I'm afraid Walter's tale would be a little too crude for me...then again, kids love that sort of thing because it IS crude and rude...!

Diane L said:
I
I'm afraid Walter's tale would be a little too crude for me...then again, kids love that sort of thing because it IS crude and rude...!

Please don't judge a book by its cover or title.

This book is for children.:yes:

Back
Top Bottom