Walt Disney

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Matchstick Chef

Babyface
Yada yada yada basically I went there. Yeah.

Chef

P.S. And it was so much fun! I didn't think it would be, at first, so I didn't want to go. Kept picturing these Alice in Wonderland rides where you sit in the tea cups and they spin everywhere... :laugh:

In Orlando I went to the 4 Disney parks - Animal Kingdom, Magic Kingdom, Disney-MGM Studios, and the Epcot Centre. I can't believe it but I was actually happy for the most part. I kept a journal (who'd have thought?) But one of the books got soaked (the weather there is, well, Mother Nature was moody), so you can't read the words :sad:

I also went to Miami (where police are EVERYWHERE) and several other places. All in all, lots of fun.

No one probably cares, but I'm bored and I'm posting this. :tongue: I think anyone would have a good time there.

I just came back from Disney World yesterday. It was my 8th trip. :) Glad you had a good time.. things feel very different nowadays due to cutbacks and such, but it's still a very fun place.

I liked Disney World, but Disneyland will always be my favorite. It's just special. There's more detail to the park and the rides.

Hello,

I've only been to Eurodisney (or Disneyland Paris or whatever it is called). It was nice, but a bit crowded. Not necesseraly with people, but all the attractions were put too close to eachother. Basically, it's divided in 4 or 5 'worlds' and each world is just a large square. So it could have been presented better.
But I had a great time there!

C ya!

Marty

cryogenics.jpg

walt disney

Back
Top Bottom