Walla Walla, Washington Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Incidentally, I'm confused as to how we've had 250 threads, but we're still over 1,000 posts off 250,000 posts. How does that work? I know Liechtenstein and AIWIU2 didn't make 1,000 posts, but their cumulative discrepancy is under 1,000, and every other thread has passed 1,000.

I don't get it. There is something significantly wrong.

Hey Daniel. :wave:

Ax, did you see my TUF DVD features in some EYKIW thread? There was one in there I thought you'd appreciate.

Yes, that post was brilliant. :lmao:

Nobody say a word about anniversaries.

Yeah. It would've been four years for Kate and I on Friday. I still have mixed feelings about whether it's a good or bad thing we didn't make it, but tending good.

Matthew Broderick + A Monkey + the opening theme is Shock The Monkey? HOW CAN THIS MOVIE FAIL!?

If my first boyfriend and I had stayed together, it would be four years this January.

But it wouldn't have worked. And when you find someone better... there are no regrets.

Know what my boyfriend says? He says: "I had to go 1,500 miles to find the woman I'm supposed to be with."

And he was 29 before we met, and nearly 31 before we started dating.

God, the kid downstairs (he's like 2 years old) is screaming his head off. He screams and cries for hours every night (it's almost 2 AM now), and his parents just ignore him I guess. I feel so bad for him :( I'd never let a kid carry on like that without comforting him.

OK folks, those post totals?

Yeah, they're all about to go up. We're missing three threads.

I'm past 50,000.

THIS WASN'T MY FAULT.

The threads that weren't counted are those missing Superthread tags. Right now, I've identified two of the three - Lulworth Cove by Chass and Corny Point by Bonnie. So EPIC PHAIL to you two, and to Khan for not tagging them either.

Adding them in now ... not sure what the third is yet.

THIS WASN'T MY FAULT.

The threads that weren't counted are those missing Superthread tags. Right now, I've identified two of the three - Lulworth Cove by Chass and Corny Point by Bonnie. So EPIC PHAIL to you two, and to Khan for not tagging them either.

Hey, what did I do?!

THIS WASN'T MY FAULT.

:reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom