Walking in A Randooomdumdooomdoooom Wonderland & Into 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shari schultz said:
Just as a precaution, as I am hearing the music from JAWS in the back of my head and picturing Doozer coming in for the "kill", I shall now post 1000 and begin a new Randooomdumdooomdoooom :D

:mad:

Actually, I could have done this hours ago but I like your little group! :D

Kariann said:
Apparently I have some sort of evil virus that is going around that is trying to mutate into an ear infection. I now have an antibiotic to try to ward that off. I honestly feel like I'm dying.
:hug: kariann
did the Dr. say how long this evil virus lasts?
Go curl up in bed and get comfy and warm.

:drunk: oh my.........I bought a bottle of wine tonight at work on my way out. Wasn't going to but I wanted to say bye to someone that was in the wine shop so I ended up with a bottle of it and half of it at dinner. We killed the bottle but I Had halfor maybe more . :yikes:

I'm supposed to be on my way to the pub now to meet Amy. Haven't been there since August :scream: It's right by her house or she'd come get me. I can't drive :tsk: She ddin't seem too thrilled with me when I told her I was going to be delyaed becaue I can't driv.

Crap I can't even type righ tnow. :(

Kariann said:
Apparently I have some sort of evil virus that is going around that is trying to mutate into an ear infection. I now have an antibiotic to try to ward that off. I honestly feel like I'm dying.

:( :sad: that sucks. Curl upin bed and watch U2. That's what I did last week when I had a cold. Worked wonders.....:hug:

shari schultz said:

:hug: kariann
did the Dr. say how long this evil virus lasts?
Go curl up in bed and get comfy and warm.

No and the way I feel it's gonna be a long time before I feel normal. He did comment on my sniffles and ask if what was coming out was green, yellow etc. I told him that I hadn't noticed to which he told me that I hadn't gotten to that yet. Seems like that is happening now....and let me tell you I think I have some cheap tissues hiding out in a Puffs box because the ones in there are not at all as soft as Puffs are supposed to be!!!!

Kariann said:

No and the way I feel it's gonna be a long time before I feel normal. He did comment on my sniffles and ask if what was coming out was green, yellow etc. I told him that I hadn't noticed to which he told me that I hadn't gotten to that yet. Seems like that is happening now....and let me tell you I think I have some cheap tissues hiding out in a Puffs box because the ones in there are not at all as soft as Puffs are supposed to be!!!!

When the gunk turns color, that's when the really strong meds are needed :hug:.

The Soup Awards are on right now :up:. That might be fun to watch with codine.

Kariann said:

I have heard about this and I'm hoping to avoid it as it is not pretty. I hope you feel better soon. Get lots of rest and you know what I always say about vitamin C!!!! :hug:

arw9797 said:
well of to get ready. No more than 1 pint for me tonight :no: I think I've had enough for one night :yikes:

Wine + beer = a bad night for me! Hopefully you are a better mixer than I am! Have fun!

Only two more days at TJ's for me! I'm strangely back on nights rather than ass-early mornings for my last few days and the night kids were harassing me about leaving. They suggested I stay on for nights and weekends. :lol:

:grumpy: Tomorrow all my friends are going out and I get to work until midnight. Oh well, it's the last late shift and we're going out New Year's Eve, and then I have my nights and weekends back. And Dodgeball starts on January 4! I just liked the goofy retail hours better when all my friends were in retail too!

I should probably stop talking to myself here and go to bed...

Last edited:
arw9797 said:
:drunk: oh my.........I bought a bottle of wine tonight at work on my way out. Wasn't going to but I wanted to say bye to someone that was in the wine shop so I ended up with a bottle of it and half of it at dinner. We killed the bottle but I Had halfor maybe more . :yikes:

I'm supposed to be on my way to the pub now to meet Amy. Haven't been there since August :scream: It's right by her house or she'd come get me. I can't drive :tsk: She ddin't seem too thrilled with me when I told her I was going to be delyaed becaue I can't driv.

Crap I can't even type righ tnow. :(

:reject: :uhoh: :drunk: posting :der:

Well........I'm home. 2 pints, almost ALMOST 3 but I stopped myself. I think I'm done drinking for a few nights now. That's twice in one week that I've had way more than I should :yikes:

Kariann said:

*cringe* "haven't gotten to that yet" :yikes:

wishing you softer Puffs ~ take it easy :)

Schmeg said:
Only two more days at TJ's for me! I'm strangely back on nights rather than ass-early mornings for my last few days and the night kids were harassing me about leaving. They suggested I stay on for nights and weekends. :lol:

So they don't have a regular overnight crew and a regular night crew and a day crew? That might drive me crazy. I can do it for a month without losing it too badly but I am ready for regular-ness.........I will miss the occasional day getting out at 2, though.
I have become miss mid-shift again :grumpy: ~ at least on this next schedule.

going out with mom and then out to a movie and dinner with a friend later ~ good day :)

Ya know? I work until 6:30 on Monday and really just want to come home and do nothing on New Years Eve........is that bad? :reject:
Not a New Years person :no:, here. I wish I had been scheduled to work on New Years Day (time and a half).

:reject: about my posts last night :der:

My AZ Chef called me this morning to check in to see if I have any questions. He's sooooooooo nice. He wanted to see if I could stay through May and maybe June :faint:

^and you , of course, said no, never ...............

:wink:
:applaud:!!!!!!! Not even there yet and making a good impression :)

BTW never ever go to a specialty grocery store when you are hungry..........

Last edited:
shari schultz said:
^and you , of course, said no, never ...............

:wink:
:applaud:!!!!!!! Not even there yet and making a good impression :)

BTW never ever go to a specialty grocery store when you are hungry..........

I told him there's no way I'd want to work for him that long :sexywink:

What did you buy?!?!

I went to WM today, not the one I work at. I'm obsessed with that store! :der: I bought snacks I didn't need......

Reason #839438473924739784329 why I hate Best Buy:

I got a lullabye cd of U2's songs. I had no clue what it was so before opening it, I went to amazon.com to preview the songs. I do like to listen to relaxation music sometimes before I sleep or on my iPod at school when doing homework so I thought maybe it would be some sort of instrumental version of U2. It really is baby music. I didn't even hear U2's work in those songs. So.....off to Best Buy I went with a cd to exchange without a receipt. I think she bought it either on their website or on amazon's website because she told me she ordered it.

I was told at the store that it's a "deleted sku" so I can't return it and she must not have gotten it at BB. :shrug: ok. No problem. Wasn't sure if that's where it was purchased. So I left. On my way into my car I realized that I keep meaning to replace a Black Sabbath cd that skips on all of my favorite songs. So I went back to buy the cd. While looking around, I see not one but two of the very same "deleted sku" cd. So I went back up to the return desk. This time she grabbed her little manager to back her up. I was told it's a "deleted sku" so I can't return it. But you sell it? I asked what a "deleted sku" meant since they both kept using that phrase and they said "basically it means YOU need to get the proper paperwork in order for us to take it back...." in a lovely tone. He was a total jackass to me. I fully understand the whole holiday return stress but all I was doing was asking a simple question on why I can't return something they sell in the store. I left their copy of the "deleted sku" cd with them and paid for my Black Sabbath cd. I don't even like giving that store any business but they are the cheapest in town for cd's and have the largets selection so I always feel stuck when I want to buy a cd.

I'm always so fascinated on how other places treat customers while at all of my retail jobs if I spoke to someone the way this guy spoke to me, I would have my ass in the office so fast.

Whatever. Anyone want a U2 cd for babies?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom