Walking in A Randooomdumdooomdoooom Wonderland & Into 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a toothache :mad: It's a cavity that I've been avoiding. My dentist said it's very small and not a huge deal but he wanted me to get it filled last spring before it turned into a big deal. :grumpy: I hate the dentist! :sad: Three years of braces plus getting teeth pulled before the braces and then wisdom teeth out immediately after the braces came off will do that to you. That was long ago in high school but I still have a great fear of going and it gets worse the older I get. :(

:lmao: I just read your profile

"Prized item in U2 collection: a dollar tip from Edge and a melontini glass"

So that was YOU that wrote the book?!?!?!?! :laugh: :flirt:

arw9797 said:
oh my....I forgot how much the laugh smilie makes me dizzy. :barf: Just watch it go round and round and round. You'll see what I mean. :barf:

you're right he does make ya sick.

Yep, Almost a dentist. Last semester

um, I had braces too, and I get so scared to go to the dentist I've made myself sick.

And yes! A melontini glass! Care to discuss if Edge is a stingy tipper? I got a dollar but it might or might not be cultural or it depends on if he ordered the drink or....well you know :wink:

avowed dentist disliker here also.............
I love it when he comes to visit me at work or has a office gal visit me............he really is great, he really caters to the coward in me....... the problem is that I haven't been able to get a appt. with him. I had a partner last time I went and let me just say that I haven't been back to the office since. Everyone requests him. I liked the surgical dentist who did my last root canal..........that just sounds wrong, let me try it again.......... I liked the surgical dentist who did my last root canal..........still sounds wrong, but oh well.

I have to say that I realllllly didn't care for my OS. Got sick to my stomach everytime I had an appt.. OS seem to be always in a rush and have NO time to answer questions. ( :mad: )
The PT place they are associated with was great though.

Last edited:
the thread about Edge's tipping habits was almost as bad as the threads in pleba about Bono's hair. It really hasn't been that bad in a few years but there used to be someone that was a self-proclaimed "follower" of Bono's hair that used to start TONS of crap. She and her 30 other alters have been banned :D

:yikes: my friend just bitched me out in a text message. What a freak! I sent her a text earlier today, that I completely forgot about until just now, to see if she wanted to meet up later for a drink. I don't know her work schedule other than she works on Saturdays. She just sent a nastygram to let me know she works every single Saturday night no ifs, ands, or buts about it and next time I want to go out with her, I'll have to let her know well in advance so she can request to work the earlier shift or have off. :| :freak: She'll miss me in 6 weeks when I'm gone.

:barf: Oh my god......is it only 6 weeks? Wait, maybe it's 7. At any rate, I should probably start cleaning up and packing. :eek:

shari schultz said:
Mike Holmgren looks like a giant angry walrus to me~ coo, coo, ka-joo

He was great in "Clyde and Seymore Take Pirate Island" which Kerry and I saw today. We also got to see a penguin chase another penguin all the way around their exhibit *insert dizzy laughing smiley here*

I finally found a dentist I like after years of dentist hate. Now I just hate the dentist bills :reject:

C'mon Redskins, don't start of my interference playoff pool entry with a loss :grumpy:

Last edited:
arw9797 said:
the thread about Edge's tipping habits was almost as bad as the threads in pleba about Bono's hair. It really hasn't been that bad in a few years but there used to be someone that was a self-proclaimed "follower" of Bono's hair that used to start TONS of crap. She and her 30 other alters have been banned :D

And none of the Bono hair threads ever had a scotcharoos recipe.

And thank you Redskins - two touchdowns since I made my last post :yippie:

eta: nevermind :(

Last edited:
kellyahern said:

And none of the Bono hair threads ever had a scotcharoos recipe.

:(

The scotcharoos recipe made the whole thresd worth it! the scotcharoos are really good!

Bono has hair? Will he be designing a line of hair care products after the t-shirt? Maybe he'll start doing hair? I bet he won't let Edge come to his salon because he's a lousy tipper............:huh:

I need to stop now:wink:

The giant angry walrus looks to be coming back to Green Bay
ETA :giggle: about the Seaworld/MH reference

Last edited:
lynnok said:

The scotcharoos recipe made the whole thresd worth it! I had my rice crispie treats up as an av and the scotcharoos are really good!

Bono has hair? Will he be designing a line of hair care products after the t-shirt? Maybe he'll start doing hair? I bet he won't let Edge come to his salon because he's a lousy tipper............:huh:

I need to stop now:wink:

Haven't been to PLEBA in awhile..........................*afraid*

shari schultz said:
The giant angry walrus looks to be coming back to Green Bay
ETA :giggle: about the Seaworld/MH reference

I thought the Walrus would be either Clyde or Seymore, but no he was only a supporting player, "Sir Winston."

Clyde and Seymore were both sea lions.

If the Steelers win, then I'm basically screwed in the playoff pool. So they will win, because I'm not very good at the playoff pool.

A friend and I went to Seaworld a long time ago...............saw the above mentioned show, I think.
Don't know why, but as soon as I got in the park I got soooooooo grumpy. Maybe it was leaving the *happy* Disney grounds.............but then again I had no problem at Universal :drool:.............we are talking about maybe going down this Fall.............maybe one of the weeks leading up to Halloween.

shari schultz said:
A friend and I went to Seaworld a long time ago...............saw the above mentioned show, I think.
Don't know why, but as soon as I got in the park I got soooooooo grumpy. Maybe it was leaving the *happy* Disney grounds.............but then again I had no problem at Universal :drool:.............we are talking about maybe going down this Fall.............maybe one of the weeks leading up to Halloween.

:cool: If you do go, maybe we could meet up? I wouldn't want to impose on you and your friend's vacation, but if you wanted to, Kerry and I have passes to those parks.

yes do come! I'm not sure how much time I'll off but you could always take a short trip out there and spend some time at the resort. :reject: I don't want to say what resort online but I can pm you if you want.

PM please....................:)

Um, not that I am shopping for one, but Overstock.com sells caskets :huh: Wouldn't think to get one from there.

arw9797 said:
yes do come! I'm not sure how much time I'll off but you could always take a short trip out there and spend some time at the resort. :reject: I don't want to say what resort online but I can pm you if you want.

To reiterate the PM response I just sent you:
SWEET!

*sneaks in

You are a genius. I don't have a heating pad BUT!!!!! you just reminded me of two hot water bottles I have and they annoyed me for months they way I had them stored, and I just moved them last week. Prime example of out of sight out of mind. I can't believe I didn't think of them :reject:

Thanks!! :D

*sneaks out

2 hours 12 minutes of sleep :crack: bad night. Watched The Rainmaker in the wee hours. Not a bad movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom