Walking in A Randooomdumdooomdoooom Wonderland & Into 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Roxy is currently hiding under my bed. She NEVER comes in my room. For whatever reason she's afraid of this room but right now it's safest place she could find. She also slept in the hall outside of the room my sister slept in. The boys slept with their dad since they think my sister is just a "roommate" :| My sister had to move the doggie bed from the living room into the hall. She wouldn't sleep in the living room with all of the toys. She also wouldn't sleep in the room with my sister. :der:

2. the 5 year old is still throwing a tantrum. Apparently that's normal for him. I guess he's the exact same way the boyfriend's brother was growing up. How fun.

3. The 7 year old is super smart and OBSESSED with dinosaurs and bugs. He wants me to bake a cake with him tonight and put a praying mantus and a tyridactyl ( I'm sure I spelled those wrong but whatever...) on the cake.

4. Regading the cake.....they do not own a mixer in this house. That makes me very sad. :sad: My sister only has margarine from a tub and the box calls for butter so I need sticks. We just spent 5 minutes arguing about why I need sticks vs the tub. It's a different consistency and won't work. Who is the Pastry Chef here? I know what I'm talking about dammit! :mad:

5. I worked over 10 hours today helping prepare the Easter desserts for Sunday. I really want to rest but.......yeah.

At leas tomorrow night will be somewhat fun....the zoo here is free so we're taking the boys. The 5 year old will probably cry the whole time and the 7 year old will probably know more than all of us combined.

I think that's all I have...........

oh 1 more...........no snow here!!!!!!!!!!!! 80 and sunny all day!!!!!!!! :love:

Don't worry....I want to go home in a few months so I'll be right back with you in weather hell Shari! This year round weather thing is just not for me :tsk:

and about the maragine comment above. My sister had the nerve to ask if I would go to the store and buy it if she gave me the money. :mad: :madspit: :| She just left........

Poor Roxy.
The zoo sounds like a good idea ~ burn off some extra energy.
um, enjoy baking the bug and dino cake?
80 degrees sounds divine :drool:

The snow is never gonna end. The Snow Warning was set to expire at 10. The local guys said it would prolly get canceled earlier......................it was just extended till 3 am...............the snow filled back in :| :| :|

I really have to go lay down now. A nice hot cup of tea coming up
:wave:

We had to look online to find *THE* perfect pose of a Praying Mantis. His Venemous Insects book was the only insect book he brought with him so he was a little upset at first that I wouldn't know what I was supposed to draw on the cake. Then he decided he wanted a Scorpion instead of the Dinosaur. I guess they're all going to the Science Museum tomorrow. :sad: This kid is a total riot. I want to go with and learn from him :( My sister said they took him last year when he was all of 6 and he knew everything about everything.

The brown spots on the Praying Mantis have all been filled in. After we took the pictures and washed his hands up good he decided that we weren't finished. Also........we can't even eat the cake until dinner tomorrow :( I could care less about eating the damn thing but I thought for sure he would want to cut and serve to everyone tonight. But no. It's for dinner tomorrow night.

IMG_1522-1.jpg

The 5 year old has finally shut up to watch a movie. Thankfully he had no interest in creating edible art in the kitchen with the smarty.

arw9797 said:
We had to look online to find *THE* perfect pose of a Praying Mantis. His Venemous Insects book was the only insect book he brought with him so he was a little upset at first that I wouldn't know what I was supposed to draw on the cake. Then he decided he wanted a Scorpion instead of the Dinosaur. I guess they're all going to the Science Museum tomorrow. :sad: This kid is a total riot. I want to go with and learn from him :( My sister said they took him last year when he was all of 6 and he knew everything about everything.

The brown spots on the Praying Mantis have all been filled in. After we took the pictures and washed his hands up good he decided that we weren't finished. Also........we can't even eat the cake until dinner tomorrow :( I could care less about eating the damn thing but I thought for sure he would want to cut and serve to everyone tonight. But no. It's for dinner tomorrow night.

IMG_1522-1.jpg

The 5 year old has finally shut up to watch a movie. Thankfully he had no interest in creating edible art in the kitchen with the smarty.

:cute:

shari schultz said:

Are you sure that she hasn't been cloned and that she isn't the only Haydenette?
*overkill*
I wonder how the others (if there are others ~back to the cloning reference) feel about the constant singling out.

I think her mom is taking the pictures, and I really wouldn't put it past that woman. :crack: :hasstories: I thought I was just being dramatic until I found that one.

She had an Athlete Bio in the last SKating Magazine and she said her favorite parts of synchro programs are when the skaters aren't holding on to each other. :der:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom