Walking in A Randooomdumdooomdoooom Wonderland & Into 2008 - Page 57 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-27-2008, 09:10 PM   #841
Blue Crack Distributor

Local Time: 05:33 PM

Old 02-27-2008, 10:31 PM   #842
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
welcome to your weekend, arw.
Are you going to have the same schedule every week? Always the same 2 days off for your weekend?

I really don't mind working weekends *oddball*

Lily is cute
What makes Roxy goofy?
her 1st owner was very abusive towards her. She looks down when you go to pet her almost like she's afraid she's going to get hit. I've never seen a dog do that. She stays on her little snoozy with her piggy all the time and only will sit by my sister. It took over a year until she'd go near my sister's boyfriend. She'll sit with him now though. And unless she's desperate, she won't go outside until my sister gets home from work. She's really sweet and came up to all of us last week but you can tell she's afraid of a lot. She is terrified of my bedroom for whatever reason so I can't get her to go in there with me. She also refuses to go into the kitchen so her dishes are in the doorway on the kitchen. She never barks and never begs for food. The only dog thing I've seen her do is dig a hole and bury a bone and then dig it back up.

Old 02-27-2008, 10:34 PM   #843
arw
Blue Crack Addict

also, my mom kept saying that she never saw Roxy smile. I've only seen her do that once in the car the other night. We went to the grocery store and took her with but for most of the time, she's just laid down on the backseat instead of sticking her nose out the window like most dogs would. She did do the little smile when we got back in the car and started driving again.
Old 02-28-2008, 11:57 AM   #844
arw
Blue Crack Addict

The Dish guys are here installing a box in my room so now I'll be able to watch all of my shows again
Old 02-28-2008, 08:51 PM   #845
arw
Blue Crack Addict

this place is quiet lately........

It was so hot today. I drove to a mall in Tempe and then drove by Camelback moutain on my way home. I had to go that way anyways and it's not too far from where I live. I'm so happy that I can see all of that everyday but the second I got home this afternoon, I had a moment of wanting to go to my real home. I think it's because I had 2 days off and now I have go to go work again tomorrow. I hate the scheduling there. It comes out on Thursdays for the week. Our week starts on Friday so I have no idea when I work for the next 7 days and when I'll have off. I know it's early in my time here but some days I think I'll stay forever and I'd kill for my current place to offer me a job. Then other days....or just later on that same day, I think I'll be ready to go home the second my job is up here.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:01 PM   #846
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
it's the weekend for me. I got up a 6:15 an my first thought was "oh shit, I'm dead..." I thought I had overslept for work. After I realized that was not the case I was really pissed that I was up so early. I've been wide awake since. I'm glad that I am up and hope I can go to bed early again tonight so the same thing happens tomorrow. I don't want to screw up my early morning routine. The cat is passed out next to me. She's so cute!

How do you like going to work that early? I didn't mind it too much when I worked those hours but I don't think I could go back to it after working in the evenings and normal day hours. Is it a normal 8 hour day?
Old 02-28-2008, 10:21 PM   #847
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Kariann

How do you like going to work that early? I didn't mind it too much when I worked those hours but I don't think I could go back to it after working in the evenings and normal day hours. Is it a normal 8 hour day?

it's an 8 1/2 hour day with a break somewhere after 6 hours into the day. We have to make sure certain things get done before going on break. The only plus about that is I can sneak a roll of some sort if I'm starving. We make tons of extra stuff.

I sent you a pm about your address but I can see you're not a premie anymore. Can you send it to my yahoo account? I'm having problems with aol right now.
Old 02-28-2008, 10:28 PM   #848
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797

it's an 8 1/2 hour day with a break somewhere after 6 hours into the day. We have to make sure certain things get done before going on break. The only plus about that is I can sneak a roll of some sort if I'm starving. We make tons of extra stuff.

I sent you a pm about your address but I can see you're not a premie anymore. Can you send it to my yahoo account? I'm having problems with aol right now.
Yeah I forgot to renew at some point so I'll email it to you.
Old 02-28-2008, 11:22 PM   #849
arw
Blue Crack Addict

my last post was almost an hour ago so that means I just spent/wasted 1 hour of my life on a health insurance website signing up. The BEST part of it all is they're going to call me within 4 days to chat about my application!

I know they're going to be confused as hell about my mailing/billing address. Per my bank, I was to keep my MN address as is if this is just a temporary move. So anything I do with my bank account/cash card that requires a billing address and/or zip code, i need to say I still live in MN. I kept my actual mailing address my parent's house too but for something like health insurance, I need to use the AZ address. I'm covered through my school for the first 6 weeks if anything happens to me at work but after my official school time is over, then I don't have anything. It really sucks not having insurance. I need to find a place to work that I can be covered. If I get hired full time at the resort then I'll be covered but right now they can't give me any benefits.
Old 02-29-2008, 08:29 AM   #850
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 08:33 PM
I hate dealing with insurance companies
Old 02-29-2008, 01:55 PM   #851
ONE
love, blood, life

^me too
I just got billed for a second time for a radiology visit........funny, the first go around has posted on my Mastercard.........don't think I am paying it twice.
Old 02-29-2008, 05:55 PM   #852
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:33 PM
I am the insurance company! [insert evil laugh]

I ran screaming from the building a little after 5 today. Crappy afternoon-o-rama! But now it's the weekend and it's not 8 degrees out!
Old 02-29-2008, 07:00 PM   #853
arw
Blue Crack Addict

the insurance co called today 2 times. The 2nd time I answered and asked them to call me back AFTER 4 like I stated on my online app. The girl sounded pissed. I was on break in the busy cafeteria on in no mood to discuss my personal life on the phone.
Old 02-29-2008, 07:02 PM   #854
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Lily and I hd a falling out and are currently not speaking She was all snuggled up next o me on my bed when I bumped one of her back paws with my hand. She nipped pretty hard and tried to do it again. I threw her out of my room. She begged and begged for a little treat in the kitchen a few minutes later and I ignored her instead of giving in like I normally do. Now she's scratching outside my door but she's not coming in.
Old 02-29-2008, 07:04 PM   #855
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I love reading my posts and emails now. Damn laptop! This is changing my mind on getting one vs a new desktop. It's nice to move the computer around from room to room but I can't type on it without errors.