Walking in A Randooomdumdooomdoooom Wonderland & Into 2008 - Page 51 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-16-2008, 03:10 PM   #751
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 08:37 AM

I went to Target today to buy yet another usb memory stick to backup some files. I have a tiny one and also a 1GB. The tiny one is from school that I used for all of my assignments and resume stuff. The larger one is for all of my pictures. Unfortunately it only holds about 1/4 of what I thought I'd be able to get on it. Target was totally out of anything in my price range for a 2GB so I went to Office Depot down the street. They had a 4GB by Memorex for $30! The guy at the store helping me said that just recently went way down in price. So I got double of what I wanted for the same price as I could have gotten at Target. Now I have more room than I know what to do with! I'll be able to bring everything important with me now except for iTunes I'm ok with that, really. I think. I'm still not sure how I'll get my iPod and iTunes account onto a new mac from an old hp. Can't deal with that one now anyways.

But yes.....happy morning at the Office Depot for ARW. I love saving thing without getting a message saying my memory stick is full

Old 02-16-2008, 03:19 PM   #752
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I really need to finish cleaning......

Old 02-16-2008, 03:43 PM   #753
arw
Blue Crack Addict

ok so now here comes the real big decision.......do I take my Minnesota Wild Dancing Snoopy figurine or do I leave it on top of my TV where it's safe and sound? It's the only Snoopy thing I did not pack away last year when I moved. It's my absolute favorite Snoopy because he's in a MN sports uniform plus it came to me in a very unusual way. A family member that I really feel like I don't know all that well, and I would never think they'd know about my Snoopy collection, bought it for me on a trip to Northern MN for no reason other than she knew I was a huge Snoopy fan and thought I was a huge Wild fan...Vikings not Wild but still.........

So (I'm avoiding cleaning so it's time for long rambling posts) do I take it or leave it? I'm 33 and I still feel like I need to have Snoopy around me. There's something wrong with that, yes? Maybe I'll leave it. I'd die if it broke along the way.

OK that's solved.......for now.

I have one box, the kind that office paper comes in so not too big or small, that's filled with all of my U2 dvd's, some of my other favorite dvd's, U2 by U2, pictures of the family and some of my travels, and a few other books that I'll never read but would like to one day. I also have my portable dvd player, a small cd player, 2 small fans, and a laundry basket filled with sheets, blankets and towels. That's all I really have besides clothes and culinary tools. I feel like I should be taking more. My sister thinks I'm crazy to take so much because I can use whatever I want of hers but my mom thinks I'm not taking enough.
Old 02-16-2008, 05:42 PM   #754
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I just cleaned out my backpack for the first time since I bought it last summer. No wonder I could never fit anything in it I found a lot of missing items. I also found some graded assignments from July. What a mess! I also found about 4 towels, 1 apron, a hat and a cravat (the blue scarf).
Old 02-17-2008, 09:30 AM   #755
ONE
love, blood, life

So how'd the cleaning go? ^

I would say take a Snoopy or 2 (or 3 or 4), not the favorite one, though. Nothing wrong with wanting Snoopy around you, nothing at all.

I have Boyds Bears by the ton. I collect them.............it is nice that they are plush, though..............no breakage. I like to have them around me. Comfort.

It is a large outdoor skating pond here. Snow not so much this time (up to 3 inches, thank goodness), but it is so icy (state dept of transportation: "Stay off the roads if you can, do not go out).
Flooding here too. The creek is becoming a river. Gotta get ready for work now...............I have a headache if anyone wants it.................it is free to the the person who takes it away.
Old 02-17-2008, 09:57 AM   #756
ONE
love, blood, life

BAM! $100 spent in 3.4 seconds.............migraine meds ordered.........so expensive for 9 little pills
Old 02-17-2008, 10:12 AM   #757
ONE
love, blood, life

Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
I just cleaned out my backpack for the first time since I bought it last summer. No wonder I could never fit anything in it I found a lot of missing items. I also found some graded assignments from July. What a mess! I also found about 4 towels, 1 apron, a hat and a cravat (the blue scarf).
You said July
Old 02-17-2008, 02:44 PM   #758
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 09:37 AM
Hi Lila

Schmeg, I hope the solo went well

arw, it sounds like you've had a busy weekend . . . take the Snoopy, just wrap it in a lot of newspaper so he won't break

shari - 9 pills for $100 Hopefully you won't need to use them that often
Old 02-17-2008, 07:51 PM   #759
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
I just woke up from a nap. I should have been using that time to clean. I'm telling myself that it is a good idea to go into another crazy busy week well rested.

I just ordered a new pair of black flats to replace the ones that are almost ready to be retired. I've been going through all of my clothes and getting rid of anything haven't worn on the last year. Even when I can't wear those shoes anymore I think I'll end up keeping them since they've been everywhere I've gone.
Old 02-17-2008, 09:31 PM   #760
ONE
love, blood, life

A voice from beyond

The phone rang just as I was checking out my broken leg forum (yes, I belong to a broken leg forum for support and information; I'm a geek ) and there was a pause.......................a man began to speak and he didn't ennunciate too well:
"I'm Don Ho..............." ( I freaked a bit). I then actually said to the voice, "You're dead, but thanks for the use of the chair"...............Once I stopped freaking out (and considering calling Ghost Hunters) I listened to the voice ....................it was a campaign recording for a man named Don Holt who is running for a office in the area................the man needs to learn to ennunciate.
Oh my god.............I thought I was losing it for a bit.
The migraine meds are making me lose it. I need to sleep.
Old 02-17-2008, 11:18 PM   #761
Blue Crack Addict

More snow for WI??

Semi-solo went well, considering we practiced for 20 minutes after the club session and then had a 5-minute warmup before the show. I was instructed by another coach not to kill my impromptu partner because we need him. My kids were all thrilled to watch me skate, although after the first dance they demanded, "Why was it so SHORT?" It's not my fault three patterns of the Kilian lasts 32 seconds. They all did a great job and my synchro girls performed better than they ever practiced. They even quickly repaired a broken circle without panicking and were SO proud of themselves after!
Old 02-18-2008, 01:01 AM   #762
arw
Blue Crack Addict

bye everyone! I'll see you from Phoenix!!!!!!!! Hopefully I'll be able to get online tomorrow at some point I'm not so sure I'll be able to stay away too long.......
Old 02-18-2008, 10:44 AM   #763
ONE
love, blood, life

schmeg~ yes, a little more snow here...........LOTS to the north and west of us.........*whew* we missed the brunt of it. We have ice and it is snowing now. Snow on top of ice hiding it ='s canceled Dr. appt.
on the semi-solo

arw ~ Have a safe trip down! You are going to be great in your new position
Old 02-18-2008, 11:03 AM   #764
Blue Crack Supplier

arw

Have a safe trip
Old 02-18-2008, 02:26 PM   #765
Blue Crack Supplier

I think I have a fever

And no, the prescription is not for more cowbell.