Walking in A Randooomdumdooomdoooom Wonderland & Into 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shari schultz said:
schmeg ~ dinner is at what time? Geez I have bakery girl to the northwest of me and now panini and pancake girl to the southeast of me.............I am surrounded by foodies :wink:

:cough: Pastry Chef :cough:

I'm sooooooooooooo bored. :| I've also had way too much sleep in the last week and half. Thankfully I work the next three days. I need to get out of the house and do something other than spend money I don't have while I'm out.

I have been off for the past 2 days and will now work for the next 2 days..............I then have Saturday off...........the schedule for next week was not out when I left on Monday :mad:

The marching band just played the Jaws theme during the Fiesta Bowl. :giggle:

Yeah, the number of bowl games is approaching 1000, so she's there, just waiting.... :shifty:

arw9797 said:

The dancing cow is my enemy :grumpy: It's not cute at all :tsk:

Not a Packers fan either? I'm from Erie Pa so it's always been Steelers at my house BUT that little yellow and green dancing cow is so darned cute. I laugh every time I see him.

My retail journals are an outlet for me. This last Christmas was my first retail Christmas and might be my last. I really like the IHOH alot.

Oh and the pictures of the wedding cakes were printed out and given to my two friends who are getting married in the next year. Do you eat the mistakes?
Do you need volunteers?

Oh Lynn............. come out and play :)

I remember when Lila & I were getting married, we got to taste all kinds of different samples from different bakeries. It was very nice :drool:

lynnok said:
Killed the thread......goes away and hides :sad:

Aww :hug: I was just coming here to post how the guy from Fox calling the Orange Bowl freaks me out - because his face doesn't match his voice. He's got this big, deep voice but a little guy's face :huh:.

That's why I :heart: randoooom. It's the only place I can post my weird random thoughts :shifty:

kellyahern said:

It's the only place I can post my weird random thoughts :shifty:

wrong. you can do it in journals or the bar (everything in there is weird). If you put IO in front of it and make it more abstract you could put it in IO
cheering.gif

lynnok said:

Oh and the pictures of the wedding cakes were printed out and given to my two friends who are getting married in the next year. Do you eat the mistakes?
Do you need volunteers?

:eek: you showed it to the real world? :yikes:

And.....we don't make "mistakes" :flirt: Actually we take home everything we make. I've been doing this for a year so the last thing on earth I ever want to eat is something I've made :barf: The wedding cake I posted in here was actually foam cakes. Everything on it was edible but the cakes itself are foam.

kellyahern said:
The problem is I never think of my journal when I have my random thoughts.

Although I was just thinking I should really update my journal and then I read your post, so now I'm even more freaked out than I was by the announcer face/voice thing :reject:.

pretend whatever your update is, is a survey, no one will read it
cheering.gif

arw9797 said:

:eek: you showed it to the real world? :yikes:

And.....we don't make "mistakes" :flirt: Actually we take home everything we make. I've been doing this for a year so the last thing on earth I ever want to eat is something I've made :barf: The wedding cake I posted in here was actually foam cakes. Everything on it was edible but the cakes itself are foam.

You see, here in Buffalo we don't have many places to go for really cool designs. There are lots of plastic tiers
and staircases with little bridesmaids going up the stairs. Sometimes there are fountains with colored water underneath too. My friend Lillianna really loved your cakes, she compared them to Collette's (?)

I'm a chemist and we make mistakes. Ours are usually smelly or on fire. :wink:

:crack:
How can one day back at work take the spirit out of you? :sigh:

It is still insanely busy with one person covering the floor..........New schedule out, no stockroom days for inventory prep..............we are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
oooooooooooooooooooooo screwed.

Note to boss: Yes, you can have other people help out but you need your "main" staff to do inventory prep...............we know what the hell needs doing and how to do it

I just felt like crying when I got home last night./ pity party (for now). Off to funland :|

So frustrated, You have to be 25 to rent a car. Cannot believe it!

Plus, My dorky class I'm teaching is full. I officially have 16 students and they had to close it. :yikes:

AND I googled Colette. Pretty pretty cakes. Just to give a deserved compliment, considering the experience level, and from the journal pics, If you keep going like you are now, Colette the Queen of cakes will have competition. Your Chef is lucky to have you!

Last edited:
The ice on the palm tree looks really cool!

...no pun intended...

lynnok said:
So frustrated, You have to be 25 to rent a car. Cannot believe it!

Plus, My dorky class I'm teaching is full. I officially have 16 students and they had to close it. :yikes:

Wow, that rental car thing brings back some "being stranded 70 miles out of Myrtle Beach because the travel agent screwed up and told us we could rent a car at 18 yrs old" memories. :crack:
Paying for a 70 mile cab ride was fun :happy:
Luckily a friends brother was in NC at Camp Lejune (sp?) so he came and picked us all up on the last day and drove us to Florence, SC to catch our train ..........:heart: Steve :heart:

Congrats on the full class, teach :)

arw9797 said:

:faint:

:bow: Colette Peters :bow:
I went to check out her site and her cakes are gorgeous!

She made a cake of Burt Wolfe for Burt Wolfe.............that is amazing!
burt_with_cake.jpg

shari schultz said:
kelly,
poor palm tree :( But it does look, um like schmeg said, cool :shifty:

It's doing much better today :wink:.

I thought it was funny that my boss took pictures and put them on the shared drive at work. Besides looking cool, it says a lot about the Florida mindset, "Look, ice! We must document this rare phenomenon because we don't know whence it will come again!" :lol:

The temperature is back up in the 70s tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom