Walking in A Randooomdumdooomdoooom Wonderland & Into 2008 - Page 37 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-28-2008, 01:16 PM   #541
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:29 PM
some stupid fuckhead kept calling my cell phone last night and waking me up The last time was about 6 am. I called back. The dude answered and I yelled "DO NOT DIAL THIS NUMBER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have been waking me up all night. Have you listened to the voicemail that picks up? Do I sound like someone you know?" And then he says to me "who the fuck are you?!!?" Of course I tell him I'm the one he's been calling all night and I can assure you that there's no one here that wants to talk to you and to stop calling my number or I will start to call his number at all hours of the night thanks to caller id. He just sat there. So then I asked him what # he was trying to call. He tells me 763 (that's the area code) :click: Dumbass hung up. I turned my phone off but any other night that would not be an option for me as it's also my alarm clock.

Old 01-28-2008, 02:15 PM   #542
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I have really crappy insurance through LE. It pays for some major medical emergencies but otherwise I'm on my own for most things. I just spent the last 1/2 hour on the phone with my the benefits dept at work, the insurance company, and 2 different doctor's offices. That was really gross. I'm surprised it only took a 1/2 hour.

I can't go to the eye dr with my insurance unless I pay for it in full, , and then they'll reimburse me for about 3/4 of. But the good news is my eye dr office said they can extend my prescription for contacts until Dec 08 since I always go every year and I have never had an issue. Plus last year I had all of the bi-yearly tests and drops so this time it would just be a quick office visit of questions. I don't need any contacts now but I will need to order while I'm gone. It's one of those things that woke me up in the middle of the night a few weeks ago wondering how I'm going to see while I'm in AZ if I don't have contacts

I made an appointment for a cleaning at the dentist and they didn't mention the little cavity that needs to be filled They only call about once a month to ask if I'm going to come in for that. I'm sure they'll call me back before my appointment and remind me it needs to be done. I'm going to get a lovely lecture from my dentist about it but for now I'm going to live dangerously. My insurance only pays cleanings.

Thrilling post. Off to change my laundry and maybe get ready to be human for the day.

Old 01-28-2008, 04:07 PM   #543
arw
Blue Crack Addict

= tears of joy.......

The Tempe AZ Imax theater is playing U2 3D until at least sometime in March. The theater is closer to my sister's house than the one here is to my house....not like that would matter since I'd drive as far as I could in one day. But it's nice to know I can go see U2 in 3D for the next few months. I'm assuming it's through March since there's a "biggest U2 fan" contest on the Imax website that ends in March. At any rate, looks like I'll at least get to see it while I'm in AZ. I'm going to be such a nervous mess about life the next month or so, so I'm going to need all the help I can get from U2
Old 01-28-2008, 04:36 PM   #544
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Local Time: 03:29 PM
^ That's great .

I know it's nervewracking starting something new and moving to a new place. It's good that when you feel stressed, you can go and see the movie
Old 01-28-2008, 06:23 PM   #545
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
some stupid fuckhead kept calling my cell phone last night and waking me up The last time was about 6 am. I called back. The dude answered and I yelled "DO NOT DIAL THIS NUMBER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You have been waking me up all night. Have you listened to the voicemail that picks up? Do I sound like someone you know?" And then he says to me "who the fuck are you?!!?" Of course I tell him I'm the one he's been calling all night and I can assure you that there's no one here that wants to talk to you and to stop calling my number or I will start to call his number at all hours of the night thanks to caller id. He just sat there. So then I asked him what # he was trying to call. He tells me 763 (that's the area code) :click: Dumbass hung up. I turned my phone off but any other night that would not be an option for me as it's also my alarm clock.
Was it from a 401 area code? Did he ask for Casey??

moronic wrong numbers

The girl in the cubicle next to me got three voicemails today in which the caller said, and I quote..."I keep getting her voicemail," and hanging up. We decided he didn't understand the purpose of voicemail.
Old 01-28-2008, 07:48 PM   #546
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

Was it from a 401 area code? Did he ask for Casey??

Old 01-28-2008, 10:15 PM   #547
Blue Crack Addict

I haven't heard from Casey since I called her at 5 am that time. I almost kind of miss her.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:04 AM   #548
ONE
love, blood, life

It is "end of the world as we know it" day here
I am off so I do not have to travel in it
Old 01-29-2008, 11:05 AM   #549
ONE
love, blood, life

I have been very lucky with my phone........very few wrong numbers and they come in the afternoon.
Old 01-29-2008, 11:13 AM   #550
ONE
love, blood, life

I'm thinking that someone should try to pair up Casey and annoying phone guy :wrongnumberlovematch:
Old 01-29-2008, 12:30 PM   #551
ONE
love, blood, life

here ='s 45 degrees
Minneapolis ='s 0

small temperature difference........I don't want it, I like 45 degrees
Old 01-29-2008, 07:47 PM   #552
Blue Crack Addict

It's Official: Running for the basement is not fun. Especially when you don't really have a basement, just a garage with a car.

Quote:
Originally posted by weather.com
A tornado has been sighted or indicated by radar in your area - seek shelter immediately!

The good news is...the news is reporting power outages in my neighborhood...probably a little closer to where a tornado was reported, which is like six blocks east.
Old 01-29-2008, 07:51 PM   #553
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
I'm thinking that someone should try to pair up Casey and annoying phone guy :wrongnumberlovematch:
Oooh, I like that!!

Quote:
Originally posted by shari schultz
here ='s 45 degrees
Minneapolis ='s 0
Terre Haute = 25 degrees and snowing
Northside of Indy = 54 degrees and raining

Hence running for the basement half an hour ago.
Old 01-29-2008, 07:54 PM   #554
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Congrats on stopping wrong number guy!

I will be doing the same this weekend to mine
Old 01-29-2008, 08:00 PM   #555
Blue Crack Addict

Okay now the news is just on to have news on.

"Give the electricians time to work because, uh, you know when it's cold and your fingers are not...uh...working... Let's take a caller!"
~Anchor

"There's leaves in my yard."
~Shae from Hendricks County