Walking in A Randooomdumdooomdoooom Wonderland & Into 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
shari schultz said:
I am off for 5 days! I am off for 5 days :yippie: !!!!!!!!
Gaelic Storm and Bruuuuuce weekend :yippie::yippie:
yes I am a little happy and excited :D!!!!!!!

I'm soooooooooooo jealous about your concerts especially Gaelic Storm. They're going to be at the Guthrie on Monday night! :scream: No doubt on the top floor in the Dowling Lab. :scream: It's sooooooooooo cool in there. During my volunteer days I only had 1 opportunity to go in there one time for about 30 seconds. It's rare to get up there but th view is amazing. Anyways I'd love to have your weekend. Two amazing concerts I'm sure. Bruce will be unbelievable. Feel free to call and leave a message during both :flirt:

:flirt: ^

So being off for five days and celebrating was the cue for me not to be able to fall asleep :mad:

Just listened to a story on the radio about FL trying to regulate how much toilet paper should be in a public restroom...........how much is enough..............:crack: I am quite sure that there are more important things going on in FL...............am I right kelly? Heaven help you ..........................

I didn't sleep that great either. It was a combination of too much Guinness last night and that damn cat :madspit: The honeymoon is over with us and now she drives me nuts. I knew I wasn't a cat person! :tsk: The doggie on the other hand is so adorable. We walked again today. She was such a good little girl. She barked up a storm yesterday :angry: which made all of the neighborhood dogs start to bark from their fenced in yards. I was a little nervous about taking her agai but she did much better.

I appreciate cats from afar. I like the neighbors cat. I am more of a dog person myself although I don't see me ever owning another one................it was too hard when fluffy died :sigh:

The Starbucks Skinny Cinnamon Dolce Latte I had has made me hyper :hyper:

Got your postcard arw :) Looks beautiful. I have it hanging on my computer stand so I can look at it anytime I need to.
I will prolly need to stare at it Monday. Wintry Icy conditions headed our way just in time for Bruuuuuce. Ma Nature found out that N, J and I are off and going to a concert at the Bradley Center.............every single concert at the BC that we go to all together has crappy weather surrounding it. I would like to buck that trend. / caffeinated rant

J picking up J and running late
N just got out of a meeting and on her way home now
Me taking headache meds and fighting a sore throat..............

:happy:

^ I hope you feel better :hug:

Your good vibes worked. Big work event went very today. I'm going to my sister's place this weekend to decompress and so no one at work can call me if the rental goes bad tomorrow night. They can deal with it themselves, I'm outa here . . . :wave:

Gaelic Storm is the cure for what ails ya :)

They are just plain fun!
Gotta say, though that the crowd is a little different than the crowd at Irishfest. It was just a little more restrained. Can't wait to see the video of it :hyper:
Years ago the local PBS crew taped the Bodean concert on a New Years Eve and they did a good job, so I have faith that this will be good stuff.

zoom_403764.jpg

My arm has never looked better. J found this on the Gaelic Storm website.

:crazy: I just booked my flight home at the end of April. It's all going so fast. I feel like I just booked my flight to come here. I'm only going to be home for 48 hours to graduate but I'm not sure what I have to come back to when I get back to AZ. My job technically ends on my birthday :sad: on April 30 but he might need me another month or two. I also told him yesterday I can stay forever if needed. He didn't realize I wasn't planning on going back to MN right away so........who knows. I hate the unknown about work but thankfully the tax man was good to me this year. Plus, if desperately needed, there's a WM right down the street from where the resort is so if all else fails....it's back to working in a store. But hopefully it won't come to that unless I do get hired full time at the resort, then it will just be a part time job for extra cash and that lovely discount:drool:

Yes I have :reject::wink:

Now if the friends and I could get on the same page about what time we are leaving for the show, it would be greatly appreciated.
I would like to be able to look around at the "stuff", grab a bevvy, and enjoy the pre-show environment and not just rush in, grab the seats and have the show start.
I want to take it all in, savor it.

Last edited:
mmmk..........
Got a bit of drama happening.
N e-mailed me. She won't be going because of the flu from HELL
:( I feel so bad for her.

J just called me back and her car is making those interesting sounds and she hopes :yikes: we can make it there without trouble.

J left a message for J about the now extra ticket ...............

:help:

J called back and she is able to go...........so the ticket problem is resolved. Plus she is driving ~ a plus. No car worries.

Have fun tonight shari, I'm jealous! Though I did see Bruce back in October, or whenever it was when he passed thru town.

Hope your job situation works out beyond April arw :fingerscrossed:

yes, I'm lazy & don't have my smiley file open.
Back to work :grumpy:

you're probably already on the way but have fun at Bruce tonight! I guess he was in St Paul over the weekend. :( One of my friends emailed to say her parents went to see him........

tomorrow is exactly 1 month since I moved to the desert. I love it to death but I miss home really bad right now. I think booking my flight yesterday sparked all sorts of dreams last night because I woke up today feeling really homesick and haven't been able to stop thinking about lots of stuff I left behind a month ago. :(

shari schultz said:

Just listened to a story on the radio about FL trying to regulate how much toilet paper should be in a public restroom...........how much is enough..............:crack: I am quite sure that there are more important things going on in FL...............am I right kelly? Heaven help you ..........................

Is this serious? At work we went a couple of weeks where the cleaning people would only put one roll of toilet paper in a stall with no extras (we have a new cleaning company) and if you went after noon there was usually only 1 stall with paper left. We were joking about the fact that they would next put up a sign to limit yourself to 2 squares per use or something.

arw9797 said:
:crazy: I just booked my flight home at the end of April. It's all going so fast. I feel like I just booked my flight to come here. I'm only going to be home for 48 hours to graduate but I'm not sure what I have to come back to when I get back to AZ. My job technically ends on my birthday :sad: on April 30 but he might need me another month or two. I also told him yesterday I can stay forever if needed. He didn't realize I wasn't planning on going back to MN right away so........who knows. I hate the unknown about work but thankfully the tax man was good to me this year. Plus, if desperately needed, there's a WM right down the street from where the resort is so if all else fails....it's back to working in a store. But hopefully it won't come to that unless I do get hired full time at the resort, then it will just be a part time job for extra cash and that lovely discount:drool:

I hope it works out that you can stay on at the resort. I'm going to go out on a limb and say that he would be sorry if he didn't keep you. :wink:

kellyahern said:
*contented sigh*
Ya know I still cannot put it into words. I have tried. I have been reading the BTX forum setlist party for Milwaukee and everyone is just about exploding from this setlist. It was just such a special night.
I hope a torrent of this pops up. So, so, so wonderful.
I just sat/stood there in awe. No exaggeration.
Some people in our section didn't want to stand. J was asked by the person next to her not to lean so far forward :sigh: That was the only bummer of the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom