Walking in A Randooomdumdooomdoooom Wonderland & Into 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm working tonight and I still have 2.5 hours to go.

It feels way later than it is and I feel like I've been here forever already :reject:.

I'm throwing out their trash, the least these people renting could do is not close the door behind me on my way to the dumpster because it locks from the inside and as much as I love taking out trash, I don't love standing outside in the dark and pounding on a wooden door to be let back in again <end rant> :mad:

I'm tired and now I smell like garbage juice :yuck:

aaaaaaaaaand I never got my scotch tape back

I'm just going to be listing my petty grievances until I get home :|

Last edited:
between Trader Joe's and World Market, we have some really yummy food in the house right now. :drool: I'm used to eating pb&j sandwiches or fake chicken at school all the time. This week has been one good homecooked meal after another. :drool: :drool: :drool:

:wave: back from National Treasure ~ Good escapist fun! I enjoyed all the characters ~ The character of Riley is also :drool: -worthy........went to dinner afterwards and now I have enough orange chicken for lunch tomorrow at work :up:

What did I buy at the specialty grocery store? Some really good egg rolls and some salsa they make. Almond horn was also purchased. I think I shall go have that now with some tea. I also bought some honey crisp apples~ pricey but good. Yesterday I bought Veggie chips (addictive) at WM.

:yippie: Kelly survived work. Now you have to survive Bryant Gumbel :D
The Patriots are losing:ohmy:

shari schultz said:

So they don't have a regular overnight crew and a regular night crew and a day crew? That might drive me crazy. I can do it for a month without losing it too badly but I am ready for regular-ness.........I will miss the occasional day getting out at 2, though.
I have become miss mid-shift again :grumpy: ~ at least on this next schedule.

They have some regulars and some people with open availability (ie: me) who fill in the blanks. I told them I preferred mornings and was getting morning shifts since before Thanksgiving, but for my last three days I got 4 pm to 12 pm and 1 pm to 8 pm. :huh:

I'm really dreading the 1-8 tomorrow...you cannot please our customers at all. they're always looking for something that was discontinued before I started, their favorite item is temporarily out of stock and they CANNOT live without it, or they drove 45 minutes to get to the store and demand for a store to be built in [insert small Indiana town here].

I keep asking my dad to send me the picture he took in Boston at the end of September when Jeff and I were up for the Red Sox/Twins game and he and my mom came up to have dinner with us. He took a lot of GREAT pictures of the city, but can't remember to send me his Snapfish album. I thought he finally sent it today...but instead it's an album of like 6 pictures of my ring. :cute: Good old Dad...

I just realized I've been drinking decaf coffee since Thanksgiving. :der: I guess I am not as addicted to caffeine as I thought I was. But that does explain why I went through a bottle of Excedrin Migraine faster than usual...

I spent my day at the Walker art museum in Minneapolis. It's the modern art museum. To be honest, I can't stand modern art or spending the day in that place. But it's my brother's birthday today and he wanted to go to a museum. The library gives out free passes to the museums but some places still make you pay half price or something like that. He wanted a free day so off we went to the Walker. :scream: They have an exhibit by Freida Kahlo right now. I was excited about that until I saw the hundreds of people there. I hate viewing art when there's a million people around. It was an interesting exhibit but just way too many people with nothing to do on a cold Sunday afternoon. I love the Minneapolis Art Institute and would have much rather gone there to see stuff that I've seen a million times. I used to go to art camp there as a kid plus my sister has an art history minor so we spent tons of time there while she was in college. I love it there and can spend hours but for some reason modern art museums make me crabby. At least we went to Caribou for some coffee after. :drool:

shari schultz said:
Just as a precaution, as I am hearing the music from JAWS in the back of my head and picturing Doozer coming in for the "kill", I shall now post 1000 and begin a new Randooomdumdooomdoooom :D

too funny! I had to quote it :wink:

:wave:

Last edited:
arw9797 said:
:crack: Al Michaels just quoted With or Without You while talking about the football game that's on now :crack:

And then did he apologize? I was doing something in the kitchen and there was a burst of laughter from the living room. :huh:

:wave:
Now for everyones favorite dancing green and gold cow ~making a return appearance *drumroll, please* Here's Go Pack Go cow......
6gopackgo.gif

arw9797 said:
:crack: Al Michaels just quoted With or Without You while talking about the football game that's on now :crack:

:crack:
I was busy inhaling a plate of orange chicken without the tv on......I missed it........

We spent $110 at TJ's AFTER my wonderful 10% discount and I managed to forget we needed honey.

arw9797 said:

you could post those pics you know! :shifty: :uhoh: or did you? I know you posted something a while ago.....

I didn't. Do you still want to see? It's wicked old news now...and we still don't even really have a date or anything...

Schmeg said:

I didn't. Do you still want to see? It's wicked old news now...and we still don't even really have a date or anything...
You could post pictures at midnight tomorrow night and ring in the new year ......................

forgive me for that :angel: I am tired and feeling a little bit punchy.

shari schultz said:

You could post pictures at midnight tomorrow night and ring in the new year ......................

forgive me for that :angel: I am tired and feeling a little bit punchy.

:lol: I am also tired and punchy (and maybe have a contact high from some caulk...see the UYMFA thread...) and that was funny.

I'll find a good one.

And Lila...I park in the first spot I find and then walk 5000 miles because it's way less stressful than finding the closest spot. :)

/mixing threads :nerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom