Walking in A Randooomdumdooomdoooom Wonderland & Into 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
this is a weird one.....I'm in the computer lab with two people I cannot stand. One is a know it all brat. The other is just a brat in general (the sandwich girl from my journal entries last Fall). I hate them both. They hate each other. I'm sure the feel the same about me. The know it all only likes her brother that's in our class and is just as bad as she is. It's thick in here right now. You can feel the tension. :barf: They're basically the only 2 in my class I don't like so it's weird that we're all in here. :mad:

:happy: It's -9 degrees outside right now :| Yahoo news lists it as -9 but "feels like" -19. Once it hits zero its all the same. FREEEEEEEEEEEEEZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

This is the coldest, snowiest winter in a million years here. I don't remember it being this bad since I was in college the first time around.

:huh: I had a dream last night that Popmart Edge was a Chef at my school. :drool: He was wearing the full Chef instructor gear and teaching a class. :weird:

shari schultz said:
Sounds like U23D is a hit

~still too lazy to go to down to Chicago to see U23D~

I have been watching Dexter ~ well done :up:

It was outstanding! I had to drive an hour and it was definately worth it. :up:

it's almost 1 and I haven't done anything. After spending about 1/2 hour online this morning, I went back to bed :reject: I have got to start cleaning my closet and figuring out what I need to take with me. But at the same time, I will be completely unemployed from WM the last week of school so what's the rush?!?! :der: I'm good at the last minute. My closet is scary. It was never unpacked properly last year when I moved and is completley out of control now. :help:

I also need to call the dentist for an appointment before I leave town. My insurance only covers part of a cleaning and nothing else. I am supposed to get xrays and a filling done for my next appointment. I was supposed to do that the last time I went but I wouldn't let them. I'm scared to even call. They called me yesterday and left a lengthy message about how I was supposed to do all of this in November! :scream: I have no money so I'm going to have to take my chances and hope that my perfectly healthy teeth remain that way until I can afford more than a cleaning.

2 loads of laundry done........that's good enough for one day right? :reject: The closer it's getting to the end of my vacation from the real world, the lazier I'm getting. I don't feel like doing anything at all right now other than hiding under the covers until Feb 20. :barf:

In other sort of related news......I think being nervous about next month has done wonders for me in the weight dept. I've lost about 5 pounds since the holidays without doing much of anything, other than not eat. The thought of food most days makes me want to throw up. :barf:

:mad: I hear movement upstairs. That means my dad is home. I was enjoying the quiet. Since he's still out of work ( :scream: ) my brother has put him to work as the handyman for his building. It needs a lot of repairs. They have an apartment that they're redoing so he's been keeping busy doing that. I hardly see him during the day when I am home. But now he's going to make lots of noise. I don't know what he does upstairs but he's always loud.

Kariann said:

Same here. Good thing about it....the theater is right across from Job 2...bad thing....15th is right in the middle of our busy time at Job 1 and OT.

it's only an hour and a half so you'll have to try to fit it in! It's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I have tickets to see it again tomorrow. If you see a show and want to see it again that same day, it's only an additional $5.00. My friends already know that we're probably going to see it twice tomorrow. It's our last Sunday Funday outting until I move back to MN so it wasn't hard to convince them. I can't wait!!! :D

I just woke up about a 1/2 hour ago :reject: only to find that my computer refused to connect to the internet from aol and internet explorer. So I restarted and went across the hall to use my dad's. My computer has a little jingle it does when it's ready to get connected to the internet.........it's a HALF HOUR later and it just sang it's little song :sigh: And my parents wonder why I want to get a new computer before I move. I can't take it anymore. There's nothing wrong with our internet connection since I'm online right now. My computer hates me :sad: I also don't think I qualify for the visa card on the apple website :scream: I should have applied as a student. Maybe I would have had better luck. It's been a week since I applied and they're still reviewing my application. :loser: Other than the fact that I have a lot of credit, I do have good credit. I'm obsessed with paying everything on time and more than my minimum each month. I hope they're just being slow. I really don't want to have to use my tax money to buy something. So......looks like for now I'll be sharing my sister's laptop with her (she rarely uses it) until I get something of my own. I hate using a computer that's not my own private computer. :mad:

I think I need to leave for the day. I don't have anything to do (other than to see U2 tomorrow) until school on Monday night. It's going to be a long ass weekend if I don't go out and about.

^If you needed to leave for the day, I was the opposite..............I should have stayed home. Just went out to the specialty grocery store :crack: I won't ever go there on a weekend again...........or near a holiday. Too crazy. Rude, impatient people. I cowered in the dead spots of the store.

I have spent some time watching 10 Things I Hate About You today :heart: I am gonna miss Heath Ledger's acting so much. I loved him and Julia Stiles in this movie.............I will prolly watch it again shortly. A Knight's Tale will be viewed in the near future, too.

True confessions: I haven't felt this sad about a movie star's death in a very long time.............in fact I can't remember the last time a celebrity death saddened me this much.

I really didn't know Heath's work and I'm still sad about it. It's always sad to see a young person die. I really only know Brokeback Mountain. I saw Monster's Ball but I guess I didn't know that was him or probably even who he was at the time. One of my friends works at a Blockbuster and she said all of his movies are checked out and people are calling nonstop asking if the movies are in. So......guess I won't be able to see anything of his anytime soon.

John Baldwin just proposed to Rena Inoue on the ice!!! I cried almost as much as she did. :nerd:

I met him at '95 Nationals in Providence when he was fighting for last place in the men's competition. He's really cool. I love them.

'95? Wow, he's been around a long time.

I missed the winning pair's program. The stupid Gasparilla parade ran long and the local channel decided to stay with the parade :madspit:

That stupid pirate festival first messes up my U2-3D viewing schedule, now it's messing up my tv watching :lol:

It pre-empted Nationals?! That's just wrong. :tsk:

I was on the phone with my friend Kristin when the 4th place team skated, and when he dropped her on the ice and fell over her I started yelling, "Oh! Fall, big fall!" in the middle of a sentence and she thought I was falling down the stairs or something. :lol:

In other skating news...a photographer from the newspaper was at the rink today and she took a LOT of pictures of my synchro girls! Hopefully I won't be quoted yelling, "Think about your BUTTS!" :uhoh:

she looks JUST like a girl I used to skate with. It was scary. She hit her opening pose and I said, "OMG, that's MR!"

arw9797 said:

it's only an hour and a half so you'll have to try to fit it in! It's AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

I have tickets to see it again tomorrow. If you see a show and want to see it again that same day, it's only an additional $5.00. My friends already know that we're probably going to see it twice tomorrow. It's our last Sunday Funday outting until I move back to MN so it wasn't hard to convince them. I can't wait!!! :D

I don't have to work job 2 that weekend so in the event I do work OT at job 1 those days it will be way easier to fit in!

kellyahern said:
As others have already said, U2 3D was really cool :up: :cool:

A few times I was wondering, "Is that a real person's head in front of me or is it the movie?"

I didn't notice that the first time I saw it as we were pretty much the only ones in the theater. No one was in front of me the 1st time. Today was totally different. We sat in the very last row in the middle and I kept thinking people in the crowd were standing up, waving flags, taking pictures. Too cool. I wanted to see it twice today since a double feature is only $5.00 more but I could tell my friends were ready to leave. They really enjoyed the concert and had a good time but I could tell my master plan of staying for the 2nd show wasn't going to happen. It's ok......I'll probably see it once more and I'll be good to go with U2 3D :drool:

My sister just said to me, "The part in SBS when he's singing the 'wipe you tears away' part was kind of freaky . . . almost like he's in the room with you."

That movie was awesome. I've seen 3D stuff before, but that was just fantastic :up:

I wonder how it will look on the regular size screen. If it wasn't such a horrible drive downtown, I'd like to go see the Imax again.

I told Kerry, "You know, we're still seeing it in February, when it comes to the local theater."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom