Walking in A Randooomdumdooomdoooom Wonderland & Into 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of feeling lazy.....I just got dressed for the day :reject: I went upstairs to get some food a few hours ago and saw there was a little dusting of snow on my car. I'm too lazy to clean it off. But, the parents are at a movie this afternoon and will be home soon. I think if I leave to do my errands now I'll avoid their arrival. Tooooooooooo much time with them lately :crack:

Bruuuuuuce is playing here twice this year :love:
Going to the 3/17 show at the BC.
He will be back in August to help Harley celebrate their 105th birthday..........sooooo much better than the Tim McGraw/Kid Rock/Elton John combo (that combo still makes my head swim :crack: ).

arw9797 said:

:shame: :tsk: Bad U2 fan!!!!!!!!!!!!! :madwife:

Count me in as the bad fan. Feeling too lazy to go down to Chicago to see it at Navy Pier (it being winter plays a part in this). It will be here at a local theater (not IMAX) Feb. 15. Prolly see it then.

Bono and Edge on EXTRA
Interviewer-What is it like to see yourself on the screen?
Bono-kind of horrific
(Edge cracks up)

I can't see U23D right now. :( The nearest theatre is over 3 hours away, and I just can't find the time. :down:

^ What about in February with the rest of us lazy fans :wink:

I think the Imax theaters are the ones getting it this week. The 2/16 show I got tickets for is at a regular theater too (still 3-D though :) ).

Kerry and I saw Beowulf 3-D there.

I must say, after seeing that thing on Extra, I might want to make a trip out of town to see it sooner on a really big screen :reject:

If it plays in a regular theater, I'm all over it.

If it just stays in Baltimore, DC or Hanover...:(

The National Geographic site lists it coming to 1 theater near me on Feb 15..........the theater site itself does not list it :shrug:

shari schultz said:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOO U23D tonight! Have fun. Want a fully full report on it :up:

Partial report:

:hyper:

I really, really liked it.

Full report later.

Also...I saw it for free as I have connections. :shifty: Thanks, Indy Hub, whatever you are!

I just had lots of drinks with a really cute boy :drool: :drool: :drool: Doesn't matter tho. Leaving in a month so whatever. But it was still fun to flirt and snuggle up with someone for a few hours. :drool: We're supposed to see each other in a few weeks on Super Bowl Sunday. Also, he might go see U2 3D with me but who knows.......

^ :up:

A senior just came into my office looking for his hat. I told him, "No one turned anything in, go look where you were sitting."

He then asks a co-worker and she tells him she didn't see him with a hat when he came in, was he wearing a hat today?

He's not sure. :|

kellyahern said:
I caved and bought U23D tickets for Saturday so
I can see it on an Imax screen. :reject:

:up: Good choice! It's really cool on the Imax; it was hard to tell who was in which audience. Someone in the front row threw their arms in the air during Streets and I had to ask Jeff if they were real or not. :nerd:

I also think we managed to scare three of our friends with our inside jokes. It was great. We had fun. We went out to dinner before the show and we shared some of our tour stories, and my friend Elizabeth is totally jealous that Bono kissed my hand...I should see if I still have that GMA clip on the 'puter here.

ETA: Did I ever? :hmm: I accidentally deleted ALL my non-iTunes U2 music folder a few years ago (devastating), and I can't remember if that went or not.

Last edited:
I think everyone on American Idol sounds the same, even the bad people.

Schmeg said:
I think everyone on American Idol sounds the same, even the bad people.

American Idol :crack:

I would rather watch a show about hot dogs on the Travel Channel..............oh wait, that IS what I am watching.

Last edited:
arw9797 said:
I just had lots of drinks with a really cute boy :drool: :drool: :drool: Doesn't matter tho. Leaving in a month so whatever. But it was still fun to flirt and snuggle up with someone for a few hours. :drool: We're supposed to see each other in a few weeks on Super Bowl Sunday. Also, he might go see U2 3D with me but who knows.......
:up:

kellyahern said:
I caved and bought U23D tickets for Saturday so
I can see it on an Imax screen. :reject:

:hyper: I'm going tomorrow and I'm also buying tickets while I'm there to go on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: I can't wait! Everyone at work and school all said "you're going more than once?!?!?!" :rolleyes: Silly people. If they only knew......

arw9797 said:

:hyper: I'm going tomorrow and I'm also buying tickets while I'm there to go on Sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hyper: I can't wait! Everyone at work and school all said "you're going more than once?!?!?!" :rolleyes: Silly people. If they only knew......

:hyper: I'm going this afternoon! Can't wait, only one oppurtunity though around here to see it. Its only showing today at an IMAX that is an hour away. Of course I'm making the drive and taking a 1/2 day vacation from work to go. :)

I forgot that Saturday was Gasparilla aka the big pirate thingy where no one can park in downtown Tampa, so I guess I'll be seeing it Sunday instead.

My sister called me after I e-mailed her about the show, "Um, Kelly . . . you do know that Saturday is Gasparilla, don't you?"

I do now :(

I hope I can get a refund for Saturday :reject: If not, I hope U2 and the Imax corporation enjoy my donation :sigh:

Last edited:
Sounds like U23D is a hit

~still too lazy to go to down to Chicago to see U23D~

I have been watching Dexter ~ well done :up:

Last edited:
I feel like I saw U2 live in person today. It's that same excited happy feeling you have when you leave a U2 concert. :heart:

The theater is far from me but not that far so I'll probably go a 3rd time and that will be it. At $14 bucks a ticket, I probably shouldn't even go twice but I am :yes: Plus I had to pay for my friend to go with me today. But she also insists on buying me dinner and drinks if I'll be her sober cab when we go out so it all evens out in the end. I didn't feel like I could ask her for $$$.

kellyahern said:
I forgot that Saturday was Gasparilla aka the big pirate thingy where no one can park in downtown Tampa, so I guess I'll be seeing it Sunday instead.

My sister called me after I e-mailed her about the show, "Um, Kelly . . . you do know that Saturday is Gasparilla, don't you?"

I do now :(

I hope I can get a refund for Saturday :reject: If not, I hope U2 and the Imax corporation enjoy my donation :sigh:

That would really suck if they won't give you a refund. Especially if there's no parking that day.

school is boring tonight. We have a project that we're supposed to do tonight and tomorrow but the stuff we're using for it takes a while to set up. So......I'm waiting. Even my Chef is bored. He actually made us dinner, something he never does for us. Too bad I actually ate before class tonight. :mad: I usually don't eat and then I'm starving half way through the night.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom