Walking in A Randooomdumdooomdoooom Wonderland & Into 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kellyahern said:

I know.

Yeesh, they just showed another shot of him. That looks painful :yikes:

"What is he doing? He's gonna DIE!!!"
~zoney! in the 1st quarter

we have now reached the "I can't watch anymore" portion of the evening

Last edited:
what really has annoyed me all night long on tv is the local news doing commercials about GB going to the Superbowl and going along with them by watching this station...............
Never assume.

We had more than enough opportunities to break the game open tonight and we blew it ~ plain and simple

kellyahern said:

At least the coach of the Giants will have no face tomorrow.

Seriously, that's going to hurt in the morning.

Thanks for the laugh :lol:

and yes, it is gonna hurt

Eli's comin'
Eli's comin' (Eli's a-comin')
Well you better hide your heart, your loving heart
Eli's a-comin' and the cards say... a broken heart
Eli's comin', hide your heart, girl
Eli's comin', hide your heart, girl
Girl, Eli's a-comin', you better hide
Girl, Eli's comin', hide your heart, girl (hide it)
You better, better hide your heart
Eli's comin', better walk
Walk but you'll never get away
No, you'll never get away from
the burnin' a-heartache

Lyrics are pretty fitting :sigh:

and I gotta laugh ~ the weather alert thingy just went off warning of the 4-7 inches of snow coming tomorrow...........perfect ending to a perfect freakin' week

what.......no dancing cow tonight?!?!!?

:drool: :love:

:evil:

:hug: Sorry Shari. I know what it's like to lose this game. The last time the Vikings were any good, 15-1 in the regular season, they lost over missed field goal in OT. That was Randy Moss' first season as a professional. I think he really thought he'd get a Super Bowl ring his first season. What high hopes.......:sigh:

6gopackgo.gif

:evil:
one more time for the road..............here's to football starting in August :drool:

why am I still up..........5 am is gonna come so fast :(
and then the snow :( :( and the shoveling :( :( :(

Hope everything went well today at your brothers graduation.........

I'm also sorry, I really like Favre, I was pulling for him.

Giants vs. Pats! Bring on the Week 17 rematch! Finally, a nailbiter of a Super Bowl!!! We haven't had that in a few years! :hyper:

Off to work and the U23D tonight! :D

I was dealing with the Packer loss just fine...........until.................the radio announcer just said, " well at least we can now concentrate on American Idol fully" :scream:
I HATE American Idol..............August now please *begging*

I'm not sure if I'm going to see U2 on Wednesday afternoon, Saturday, night or Sunday. Well I'm for sure going on Sunday with my school friends. But one of my other friends wants to see it too but she hasn't decided if she wants to spend her day off on Wed at a movie :| so I might have to wait until Saturday night :(

I don't work today or have school. :weird: I'm going to Super Target for some groceries and other neccessities and then later tonight I'm going to happy hour with the old work gang. I haven't seen any of them in 10 months. :yikes:

I think this is going to be my last lazy day off. After today I really need to get organized to move. That includes making some insurance and 401K icky phone calls and then going to 2 dr appointments. :grumpy:

ok so snapcrap took out the "add your own message" option when you send out an album to people. I love that option. I always fill that in with a recap of my week when I send out pics of school to my family. I emailed snapcrap asking what happened to that feature and if it was coming back. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom