Walking in A Randooomdumdooomdoooom Wonderland & Into 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In other news...I get paid to teach ice skating. How cool is that? My Basic 4 kids are actually all gonna pass next month; they've come a LONG way since October. My synchro girls are starting to think like synchro skaters and actually suggested a transition from two lines to a circle before I could even say anything. My Basic 2 kids are skating to a song called The Mighty Worm next month and they think it's cool that they're going to form a skating worm. I love them all. :D

Schmeg said:
Amanda, I can't read your pm because I don't seem to be on Interference scholarship anymore. :shifty:

weird. Don't you love the warning that you're being cutoff? I had the same problem a few months ago and I believe I even posted in a thread that notices need to go out to people who haven't been charged any money the last few years. Whatever. Anyhoo....it was agreeing with your comments. No biggie.

Schmeg said:
In other news...I get paid to teach ice skating. How cool is that? My Basic 4 kids are actually all gonna pass next month; they've come a LONG way since October. My synchro girls are starting to think like synchro skaters and actually suggested a transition from two lines to a circle before I could even say anything. My Basic 2 kids are skating to a song called The Mighty Worm next month and they think it's cool that they're going to form a skating worm. I love them all. :D

:cute: too cute :cute:
Glad you are having such fun!

kellyahern said:

We're having another cold snap Sunday/Monday. Of course our cold snap this time is 40F :reject:.

On a completely different topic, have you guys seen the crazy Tom Cruise video:

http://disembedded.wordpress.com/20...-tom-cruise-scientology-indoctrination-video/

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UFBZ_uAbxS0

^ two links, because one of them will be taken down soon I imagine :shifty:

It's been out for 4 days now. How did I miss this? :reject:.

And why isn't there a post about it in Zoo Station? :shifty:
Holy crap that man scares me :ohmy:

Doozer, Hawaii is :drool:

BTW it is currently -1 wind chill -18............Packer game temps should be just delightful tomorrow night :happy:

Last edited:
I have been to the big Island and Caron has been to Oahu. We've never been together and this getaway would be very relaxing. I think we should book the jungle cabana.

Also, I was wondering if you ladies think more people might read my journal if I use ALL CAPITAL LETTERS???

shari schultz said:

Holy crap that man scares me :ohmy:

Doozer, Hawaii is :drool:

BTW it is currently -1 wind chill -18............Packer game temps should be just delightful tomorrow night :happy:

I love that they scheduled that game late, when it's even colder in the day :lol:.

But really, is there a difference once it gets below zero? Do people in those states go, "Well, it is -5 right now, but when it gets to -15 we're really going to be hurting."

aside from a few quick interference breaks, and an hour nap, I've been in the kitchen since 11 am :crazy: I have 2 tarts, 2 cheesecakes, and 4 other cakes made plus about 200 pieces of chocolates and other confections I made at school this week. My brother thinks I went overboard, my mom thinks I should have made a platter of cookies on top of everything I made. :coocoo:

I still have to clean my bathroom :grumpy: and get up at the crack of down tomorrow to go to the salon and then get a gift. :help:

I do have Monday off of work AND school!!!!!!!! I think I'm going to stay in bed and watch TV all day :drool: :love:

I think it's about -50 degrees in my house right now. I'm sooooooooo cold. I know I always say that but this is really bad. :sad: I can't imagine tomorrow's game at Green Bay being a pleasant one for anyone in the stadium. It's really awful out.

It's so strange that in less than a month :crack: I'll be living in 60-70 degree weather. It's -10 so that means if it's 70 in Phoenix it will be 80 degrees warmer outside than it is where I am now. I'll probably melt when I get there. :der:

:brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:

We have to take my grandpa out tomorrow for my brother's graduation and the party. I don't like it when he goes out in this weather at all. It takes him so long to walk down the sidewalk to the street in front of his house. Plus with ice :yikes: It's too cold for anyone to go out but it's way too cold for a 93 year old man that can hardly walk with a walker. :(

I just checked the weather and the high is going to be a big fat 1 tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!! Heat wave! At least it won't be in the negatives :rolleyes: I also checked Phoenix. 67 tomorrow :| I hate to say the whole in one month all of this will be over because I'm not sure if I'm mentally prepared to give up school and move into the real world just yet but for the weather I'll say that I'm counting the days until I don't have to wear 4 sweatshirts in my room to be warm....

Last edited:
Up and ready to go do inventory. Wearing my Favre jersey :D
*geeked up*

Can't wait to be home, catch a nap, grab dinner and watch the game :wave:

kellyahern said:

I love that they scheduled that game late, when it's even colder in the day :lol:.

But really, is there a difference once it gets below zero? Do people in those states go, "Well, it is -5 right now, but when it gets to -15 we're really going to be hurting."
It is usually the gosh darn wind that causes the issues.....we are 1 degree above zero right now :yippie:

arw9797 said:
aside from a few quick interference breaks, and an hour nap, I've been in the kitchen since 11 am :crazy: I have 2 tarts, 2 cheesecakes, and 4 other cakes made plus about 200 pieces of chocolates and other confections I made at school this week. My brother thinks I went overboard, my mom thinks I should have made a platter of cookies on top of everything I made. :coocoo:

I still have to clean my bathroom :grumpy: and get up at the crack of down tomorrow to go to the salon and then get a gift. :help:

I do have Monday off of work AND school!!!!!!!! I think I'm going to stay in bed and watch TV all day :drool: :love:

Long kitchen day for you...........I think you have enough goodies made. I spent Friday afternoon into the evening making rosettes for work. I was ready to throw the rosette iron by the bottom of the bowl of batter.......long afternoon. They were devoured today at inventory today :up:

Hope Mondays places work out for you ~ rest, relax.

arw9797 said:
I think it's about -50 degrees in my house right now. I'm sooooooooo cold. I know I always say that but this is really bad. :sad: I can't imagine tomorrow's game at Green Bay being a pleasant one for anyone in the stadium. It's really awful out.

It's so strange that in less than a month :crack: I'll be living in 60-70 degree weather. It's -10 so that means if it's 70 in Phoenix it will be 80 degrees warmer outside than it is where I am now. I'll probably melt when I get there. :der:

:brrrrrrrrrrrrrrr:

We have to take my grandpa out tomorrow for my brother's graduation and the party. I don't like it when he goes out in this weather at all. It takes him so long to walk down the sidewalk to the street in front of his house. Plus with ice :yikes: It's too cold for anyone to go out but it's way too cold for a 93 year old man that can hardly walk with a walker. :(

I don't blame you for being a bit nervous about your grandpa going out in this weather. The temps kind of take your breath away for a bit. Scarf. hat, gloves and ear muffs aside from the coat is what it took for me to be somewhat comfy outside today.

Let's just deal with it now:
I am gonna become a one woman randoooom post whore during the Packer game

:yippie: a snow advisory for tomorrow into tuesday 3-6 inches coming :yippie: / sarcasm :|

Doozer61 said:
I have been to the big Island and Caron has been to Oahu. We've never been together and this getaway would be very relaxing. I think we should book the jungle cabana.

Also, I was wondering if you ladies think more people might read my journal if I use ALL CAPITAL LETTERS???

:lol: YES AND MAKE SURE YOU TELL PEOPLE THEY WISH TERRIBLE DIESEASES ON YOUR FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^ congratulations :)

Gosh, those FOX guys look cold...........I am liking the nanook of the north look Howie has going..
Can't wait to see what fool, I mean fan has their shirt off today.
In honor of the GB players going sleeveless today, I went out to grab dinner wearing short sleeves (Favre jersey) under my coat and no ear muffs :yes:. Yes I did, call me foolish and reckless.

Last edited:
well I heard the fly over.........and the national anthem.......it would
have been nice to see it :|

:heart: Bart :heart:

confidence not cockiness guys

I warned of post whoring..........I don't watch football well with others in the room so post whoring it is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom