Wake Island, USA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Stand is one of my all time favourte books............ever.

Get the un-cut version. There's a few more minor charaters in it.

I need to get a new copy..mine is being held together with packing tape.

Really must read that over the summer. I own it, it's just a matter of getting into it. Funny enough, I'm at the same part Reggo is.

The twist was amazing, wasn't it?

Oh man, I'm still ever so slightly confused, I'm going to read it again probably.

:hmm: I think the first one I read was Airframe, or possibly Disclosure. Both are good. And there's always Jurassic Park :up:

I...don't know how to tell you this...:depressed:

Yeah, I figured Jurassic Park'd be the way to go

I really do fucking despair. Alright, hold on while I zip shit up.

Oh yeah, I'm always forgetting about the complete U2...but that means I don't have Street Mission! >_> Axver, dear...:flirt:

I'm not sure I have a good MP3 of it ... I don't have the Complete U2 MP3 of Street Mission anyway. I should get someone to send me that, The Fool, and the SATT demo. My MP3s of them are from a bootleg predating Complete U2 and aren't of ideal quality.

I'm not sure I have a good MP3 of it ... I don't have the Complete U2 MP3 of Street Mission anyway. I should get someone to send me that, The Fool, and the SATT demo. My MP3s of them are from a bootleg predating Complete U2 and aren't of ideal quality.

Is the complete U2 version the live version?

well..he's not IN jail..he's just sleeping there because there's no other place.

Ah, okay. :hmm: Methinks I need to pick up that book again. I always freak myself out during cold and flu season reading that.

I have GG2's versions of those. Not sure if it's the "official" MP3, though.

I was severely disappointed when I found out The Andromeda Strain had nothing to do with cosmology.

Do not read "A Prayer for Owen Meany" by John Irving and then see the movie "Simon Birch". It was supposed to be based on the book.

It so wasn't. It was so far from the plot as you could get. That movie annoyed the hell out of me because the book is also one of my all-time favourites.

I'll have to check that out! Usually movie adaptations of books just annoy me.

I usually avoid movie adaptations of books for that reason. Even LOTR, I loved the movies but it pissed me off what they did at the end, and to a couple of characters.

Do not read "A Prayer for Owen Meany" by John Irving and then see the movie "Simon Birch". It was supposed to be based on the book.

It so wasn't. It was so far from the plot as you could get. That movie annoyed the hell out of me because the book is also one of my all-time favourites.

Ooh, I saw that book sitting on the bookshelf earlier! John Irving is the author of my favourite book of all time, The Hotel New Hampshire, so I'll have to check that out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom