Waiting For The Spring Thaw in Randooomdadoooom. Can I get a Amen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shari schultz

ONE love, blood, life
OK, I am sick of snow. This one really irks me because it is supposed to rain heavily tonight, so what the hell was the point????!?? I just spent an hour and a half shoveling bricks of snow (thank you snow plow that came down the street and left bricks of snow/ice).

It isn't "I'm dreaming of a white christmas that is gonna be rained away a little later on", it is, "I'm dreaming of a white christmas"

On the other hand Merry Christmas!!!!!!!!! Ho, ho, ho! Off to decorate a tree and clean up.

Wow, the Seahawks returned a portion of their tickets for the game on Sunday and they are up for sale. Some lucky people that don't have tickets are actually going to be able to get to go. Nice prezzie for people who don't have it in or are on the 20 yr waiting list. Merry Christmas to those people :up:

Ok the ham is smelling yummy. I swear the tree is smiling at me now that I have decorated it. Pic coming.

It's Gettin' Loud in Minnesnowtah!!!!

:der:

Watching my movie with a pint of Smithwicks :love:....round #1 of snow....bad but not as bad as the weatherman said. Plows were out early and by 7:30 am all the roads were clear. Round 2 is on the way! :happy: Actually it's here now but it's light....

Happy Christmas eve all! Enjoy your evening! I just made homemade pizza for the family and have a lovely lemon coconut cake for dessert. I'm starving and ready for pint #3 so if we go driving around looking at lights, as we usually do on xmas eve, then I should have a fine time :drunk: My dad has brand new tires on his car and can plow through anything so a little snow isn't going to stop us!

oh and in case anyone is keeping track of the boots saga.....I wore Monday's boots today outside for the first time! So they're mine now. They're really starting to even out now that I've worn them around. My mom wants to buy Tuesday's purchase from me since they're more her size and she is in need of boots. So as usual, my mom, sister and I will look like triplets.....

DSCN6273.jpg

DSCN6362.jpg

DSCN6365.jpg

DSCN6406.jpg

Happy Christmas eve all! Enjoy your evening! I just made homemade pizza for the family and have a lovely lemon coconut cake for dessert. I'm starving and ready for pint #3 so if we go driving around looking at lights, as we usually do on xmas eve, then I should have a fine time :drunk: My dad has brand new tires on his car and can plow through anything so a little snow isn't going to stop us!

oh and in case anyone is keeping track of the boots saga.....I wore Monday's boots today outside for the first time! So they're mine now. They're really starting to even out now that I've worn them around. My mom wants to buy Tuesday's purchase from me since they're more her size and she is in need of boots. So as usual, my mom, sister and I will look like triplets.....
So ya'll have good taste in boots :) Enjoy the viewing of lights along w/ pizza and the cake :drool:

Happy Holidays to you, kariann :hug:
Was thinking about you today when I was cleaning up; the Ohio spoon that was sent to me in a pkg. was hung up on my computer table.
Hope that you do peek in more often. How are you and your mom doing?

Beautiful tiger pics, Kelly!

Wrapped presents for our family brunch tomorrow (keeping alive our Mom's southern tradition of ham biscuits and oyster stew for breakfast), then MrPurrl and I made buckeyes and fudge, he made dip for the Christmas night get-together at our brother's wife's sister's house :D. After we had a spat over the recipe for the sausage/egg/bread/cheese casserole to go along with the ham biscuits and oyster stew, I finished making that myself. Never fails! :huh:

Be happy, y'all!

Laying in bed and listening to the wind blowing and to the rain pouring down. :heart:
My friend the body clock woke me up at 4 so I have just been laying here alternately dozing and listening to the weather.
Getting up soon to get ready for church.

oh boy....the Jackson movie is on AGAIN :yikes:

Instead of going out to a movie today we rented Julie and Julia. It was too long but otherwise I liked it more than I thought. I really was looking forward to seeing Sherlock Holmes today :( This is the first time in the longest time we haven't gone to a movie on Christmas day but we changed the plans the other day when we found out about the snow. It's bad out but not bad enough to keep people off the roads. :heart: snow plows and salt :heart:

:wave:
About to head to bed. Gotta be there at 5:30. These past 2 days flew by.

Off at 2:15 :loveshower: and then off on Sunday :loveshower: x's infinity

Sorry the FB album took your computer out. Can't put too many of my ornaments on the small tree. The branches just sag :lol: I am used to working w/ fake trees :reject:

Fascinating day.

Kind of like the Brady Bunch. Two groups joining together to form one. Things don't always go smoothly.
Group 1 ~ There is a great deal of respect between people and everyone gets along. Communication is big.
Group 2 ~ People don't respect certain people & therefore don't necessarily get along. Communication is a word.

Meld those 2 groups together and you get :crack:
I like being part of group 1. Group 2 is gonna make me :banghead:

BTW, it is snowing. 3-5 inches of surprise snow. Looks like I will get to shovel later on. Gotta say that shoveling is great exercise! I will need it cuz a co-worker got me a box of See's chocolates :drool: Heaven, I'm in heaven.

Keep Godiva, See's rocks!

home from work! :drool: I don't think I've ever left this job so early on a Saturday before. I'm off for TWO days!!!!!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper: Then it's back at it. I have NYE to prep for and a huge NYD party :crack:

home from work! :drool: I don't think I've ever left this job so early on a Saturday before. I'm off for TWO days!!!!!!!! :hyper::hyper::hyper: Then it's back at it. I have NYE to prep for and a huge NYD party :crack:
Home from work ~ sweet words :heart:

I am sitting here under my Snuggie :reject:
I love my new Snuggie :up:. It is the as "sassy as you can get under a Snuggie" leopard spot style :shifty:
This will be day 2 of leftovers for me.

Green Bean casserole, Potato casserole, 3 bean salad and a mini croissant. I get these things once ~ maybe twice a year. I will eat the leftovers until I can't anymore

MrPurrl and I are cooking the turkey that we'd bought for Thanksgiving but didn't use because we went to an old farm house about 75 miles south of here, that my brother's wife and her sister inherited and have been maintaining. Anyway, my son is coming over for turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans, and pumpkin pie tonight.

MrPurrl and I are cooking the turkey that we'd bought for Thanksgiving but didn't use because we went to an old farm house about 75 miles south of here, that my brother's wife and her sister inherited and have been maintaining. Anyway, my son is coming over for turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans, and pumpkin pie tonight.

:up:

Back
Top Bottom