Waiting For The Spring Thaw in Randooomdadoooom. Can I get a Amen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mr Rodgers is roughly 215 yds short of breaking one of Brett's throwing records in a season (can't remember what it was :der: ). Will they keep Aaron in the game long enough to do this? I say yes.
Break away from Mr. F even more.

We'll take ours down next weekend = no football on TV. So I get to enjoy the lights for another week! :love:

I can never get the pictures to come out as pretty as it really is. :reject:

2009ChristmasTree.jpg

I have no tips. When I have had it, I have been chosen :sigh: Always criminal court too w/ extra wanding and bullet proof glass :grumpy:

Mr Rodgers is roughly 215 yds short of breaking one of Brett's throwing records in a season (can't remember what it was :der: ). Will they keep Aaron in the game long enough to do this? I say yes.
Break away from Mr. F even more.

Aaron Rodgers leaves the game now that he has the single-season record for passing yards. 21-26, 235 yards, 1 TD, 0 INT.
That's it^

espn_nfcwest Lynn Dickey in 1983: 4,485 yards. Aaron Rodgers in 2009: 4,434. Brett Favre in 1995: 4,413.
Diggin' that ^

FB friend request from HS classmate. I SO don't want to go down that road.
I just don't.

what an awesome football Sunday! Well....other than that team to the east of me that won in AZ :grumpy: :flirt: The Vikings shouldn't have dug that hole they did to begin with and the bye for next week shouldn't have had to be determined by another team's loss but it all worked out in my favor so good, good Sunday :heart:

FB friend request from HS classmate. I SO don't want to go down that road.
I just don't.

I don't mind that but it's when people I don't like all that much do the friend request that I have a hard time with. Last year a former coworker from the resort that I didn't get along with and she left a few months after I started friended me. Then she texted another coworker, who was not on FB at the time, mocking a pic of some of the desserts I posted. Not cool. I didn't delete her because she continued to be a part of the little group of friends that I would go out with after work for drinks so it would have been awkward.

I have jury duty tomorrow - anyone have any good things to say to not get picked (because last time I got picked, and while interesting, I don't want to repeat that this time).

isn't there a way of just declining due to work commitments or something like that? Especially after you've already done it once. Some of my friends in AZ had jury duty all the time but it was always for really minor stuff and only took a day or two....

Nice underwear shot on National TV Charles Woodson.
Go Pack! Groundhog day next week~ GB vs AZ; Dallas vs Philly
I spent dinner trying to remember who this FB person was/is.
Jury Duty here you can postpone but have to reschedule w/in 3 months, I believe.

I like how next week is a rematch of games from this week. There's only 1 team out of the 4 that play next week that I would love to come into the Vikings house in a few weeks. The rest, I hope get the snot kicked out of them next week! I know, only 2 of the 3 can lose but I hope the winner goes to NO.....

I like how next week is a rematch of games from this week. There's only 1 team out of the 4 that play next week that I would love to come into the Vikings house in a few weeks. The rest, I hope get the snot kicked out of them next week! I know, only 2 of the 3 can lose but I hope the winner goes to NO.....

I hope the Packers play on Saturday. I am off :D.

oh I forgot the games are split for the playoffs and will be on Sat and Sun....guess I'll have to get to work early on Sat so I can get home in time :yes:

:happy: I think I'm done sleeping. I went to bed early on Sat and slept in until just before game time on Sunday. Then I fell asleep around 9 tonight and just woke up a half hour ago. It's because it's so damn cold out that all I want to do is sit under a pound of blankets. :crazy: I'm totally wide awake right now.

Hope you managed some more sleep ^

Packer game is another late Sunday afternoon one :huh:, oh well.

I slept but only with the help of the tv on and the sounds of the ocean.....

That sucks about the game for you. Works for me though. Then I don't have to go into work early on Sat.

Soooo many awesome deals today :drool: I found a really cool book at Williams Sonoma for all of $2.99. It's color coded and then within each color it has a chart for all 4 seasons. So if I wanted to use a purple fruit on a dessert all I have to do is look for the purple page and then it will say which fruit is in season right now. Love it! Can't beat that price either! I also had a coupon for every single item I needed at Ulta plus a store coupon. I barely spent anything there today and got everything I needed. :up:

Time to clean :yuck:

I just cleaned Lily's bathroom and the cleaning spray plus the powder stuff that we put in her litter box gave me one awful headache. This is what my head is currently doing :heart::angry:

I just cleaned Lily's bathroom and the cleaning spray plus the powder stuff that we put in her litter box gave me one awful headache. This is what my head is currently doing :heart::angry:

My head is throbbing too, so I feel your pain :hug: . I think it's related to the tooth again, it's on that side of my head.

Good news is that I did not get picked for a jury :up:. The case I was interviewed for was a rape/robbery/assault/kidnapping one, so I'm really glad I didn't have to sit through that :yikes:

I just searched for him on the local news site and it turns out he had previously escaped :yikes: x 2

Hillsborough Deputy Played Cards While Inmate Plotted Escape: IA Report

I slept but only with the help of the tv on and the sounds of the ocean.....

That sucks about the game for you. Works for me though. Then I don't have to go into work early on Sat.
I checked the computer scheduling and according to that, I am off. We will see what happens when the hard copy comes out. There is a chance I could be off

Back
Top Bottom