Waiting For The Spring Thaw in Randooomdadoooom. Can I get a Amen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Uh, okay, I found that post...

maybe I should have said something about the time I taught a dog how to shake hands.

I'm in an attacky mood today.

Always.

I keep seeing posts of complaints about how tired they are of Bob. He's the voice of the Olympics to me and I can't imagine anyone else in the studio each night.

I know!!! I've loved him since at least 1994 when he's on the Olympics. He's Bob! He IS the Olympics!!

Uh, okay, I found that post...

maybe I should have said something about the time I taught a dog how to shake hands.

I'm in an attacky mood today.

It's the same with when the home baker suggests to me that what I do for a living isn't really all that hard. So I say to them then you try to make delicate french pastries in just a few hours and see how super easy it really is at the same time trying to balance filling orders for the restaurant not to mention getting interrupted constantly by your boss, front of house, and catering managers that want to talk about parties for next month while you're behind on a party for 100 people for tonight and are just focused on getting those super easy pastries done for tonight. It's not easy. It's the toughest thing I've ever had to do but it's also the most rewarding. So yeah....I'm not really one to go around saying that something I know nothing about looks super easy and requires virtually no training time at all because I do something for a living that plenty of people out there think is easy and fun when in reality it's incredibly challenging and something not a lot of people can actually handle doing. I think I'm about 1 of 5 out of a finishing class of 16 (started with 25) that is actually working in this industry. So I started school as 1 of 25 and 20 of those people quit before finishing school or finished but then couldn't handle working in the real world once their internships where done. So a lot of people out there want to do what I do but just can't deal with ti because it's not easy. Sheesh.....I could go on forever....

I have mastered Toll House Cookie Bars. Most of what you do is really intimidating to me. Which is why there are people like you who are not intimidated to actually bake it and people like me who are more than happy to eat it!

I have mastered Toll House Cookie Bars. Most of what you do is really intimidating to me. Which is why there are people like you who are not intimidated to actually bake it and people like me who are more than happy to eat it!

well I think making cookie bars is just as easy as ice dancing! :flirt:

Flashback to Nov. ~ Co-worker has chat w/ boss about moving to furniture dept. Co-worker declines wants to stay in bridal dept.. Ends up being laid off after inventory. Bridal consultants eliminated.
Today ~ I have chat w/ boss who suggests I try for something at corporate...............is this heading the same direction?

Odd coincidence?

Back
Top Bottom