Waiting For The Spring Thaw in Randooomdadoooom. Can I get a Amen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
it's about time they call pass interference for Sidney. I swear he gets hit all the time and nothing is ever called. So annoying. TD Vikes! About time for that one too!

Well heading off to sleep and hoping that I am not wide awake at 3 a.m. again.

Sorry that it is not looking good for the Vikes right now, arw.

going into overtime after being down by so much gives me some hope that they've still got some in them. But WTF Adrian! Let's drop ANOTHER ball....I bet he feels like crap. Same with Chris Kluwe not being able to hold onto the ball for Ryan Longwell. Damn....

going into overtime after being down by so much gives me some hope that they've still got some in them. But WTF Adrian! Let's drop ANOTHER ball....I bet he feels like crap. Same with Chris Kluwe not being able to hold onto the ball for Ryan Longwell. Damn....
:reject:
sorry :(

Have fun w/ the friends arw.

Home and happy and trying to get warm. NCIS is on and then :rockon: Bruce. :up:

All the news outlets are doing their look back at the year past stories. It still seems really :coocoo: to see the Michael Jackson is dead stories.

I also am addicted to these bars mom made for Christmas :drool: ~ dried tart cherries are good :love:

Observations on the Kennedy Center Honors thing:
Alan Alda looks old :(. Not my Hawkeye...........
Edward Norton has such a baby face :cute:

DeNiro honor was :up:

Loving watching Dave Brubeck get his honor. He is too, too cute!
Bruce is really getting into the tunes

Regarding the game last night, I'll be short because I don't like to focus on a loss, I will say I'm really proud of the way they got back in the game and forced OT. They lost but they're still in the playoffs, unlike the Bears, who will be doing nothing after this coming Sunday. The Vikings, who won their division title for the second year in a row, might not make it past round 1 of the playoffs but it's better than the Bears, who don't get to go to the playoffs at all. :) Also, the loss last night had nothing to do with Favre. Anyone who watched the game could clearly see that. He said it best during the press conference; a tale of two halfs (or it's halves? don't really care...). I really blame our defense for letting the Bears get so many points, especially that last touchdown. They can lose against the Giants this Sunday and they'll still be in the playoffs. The Bears could win on Sunday 100 to nothing and it's still their last game of the year. :)

Yeah, there is gonna be a Mel Brooks filmfest in my near future :heart:
Young Frankenstein will be first.

picture time!

Puppies!!!!!!!! One of my oldest friends from probably 1st grade (haven't seen her since high school but thanks to FB we found each other) invited me and another one of our friends from school to see her puppies. She has 3 cavalier king charles spaniels. Two girls and a boy. Her husband is from WI so they named their boy, the puppies daddy, Sir Favre of Lambeau :flirt: Not anymore! :) They only had 2 puppies, a boy and a girl. They were sooo cute. I've always been interested in this breed due to the size so I really wanted to see them but I wouldn't pass up an afternoon with any breed of puppy! I do like the adult size and they're very friendly, well behaved dogs. Right now a puppy is not an option for me with Lily. But once she's back with my sister and I have some mourning time over that :sigh: it could be. If either of the girls have a litter this summer then it's definitely something I would consider.

Anyways...

This little boy, who looks exactly like his daddy, already has a home to go to in a month. He's also three times the size as his sister. Big boy!
20091229_0360.jpg

They named this little girl Lily! :cute: She is soooo tiny. I was wearing a zip up hoodie so I unzipped a bit and slipper her under my hoodie. She slept there for a good hour. I think the tri color is what I'd want. So pretty!
20091229_0367.jpg

yes, the small size of the pic is done on purpose. The larger size is too scary looking :yikes:
20091229_0368.jpg

as usual...I'm not happy with my work. Yes, that is a Viking horn :| I'm really excited to cut into this bad boy tomorrow and see with purple and yellow stripes.
20091229_0372.jpg

:cute: x's infinity regarding the puppies! They are just precious..........want.
I could tell that was a horn on the cake. I think it turned out :up:

I just want to cuddle Lilly the puppy! OMG!

she was precious! She's not sold yet but I just can't do it. Lily and Lily wouldn't get along. Plus I don't want to potty train in the snow. But trust me, I did think about being able to take her home in a month when she's ready to leave her parents.

Back
Top Bottom