Waiting For The Spring Thaw in Randooomdadoooom. Can I get a Amen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Old Navy has a women's (misses I guess) size Rattle and Hum tee in their music collection. I tried it on today and the sleeves are really short and the rest of the shirt is really long. I even tried on a size smaller than I normally wear to compare the length and it was still too long. I don't know who they make this stuff for. The length is one thing since I'm short but I really don't get these tiny sleeves. It was $17.50 so a little cheaper than buying one in mens online somewhere. They didn't have it in the mens dept but maybe soon. The music shirts in mens was tiny. I think it's strange the ON sells music and sports shirts now. The Vikings tee was a weird purple :tsk:

oh I bet he's pissed. He needs to learn to bitch like #4! :flirt: I'm sure it's going to be the talk of the town all week now on sports tv and internet. :yuck:

I am sure it will be. The comparisons between Favre/Childress and Manning and the Colts coach, whose name escapes me and I am too lazy (see, lazy again :) ) to go find out.

I slept for almost 14 hours last night. :der: I woke up a few times and went online or watched tv for a bit but really probably never more than 15 minutes at a time. I think I'll probably be up all night. The fact that I've also had a 2 cans of diet Mt Dew and a huge drink at Starbucks before that won't help my sleep cause tonight. But tomorrow is a day off so I can sleep in a bit again.

Old Navy has a women's (misses I guess) size Rattle and Hum tee in their music collection. I tried it on today and the sleeves are really short and the rest of the shirt is really long. I even tried on a size smaller than I normally wear to compare the length and it was still too long. I don't know who they make this stuff for. The length is one thing since I'm short but I really don't get these tiny sleeves. It was $17.50 so a little cheaper than buying one in mens online somewhere. They didn't have it in the mens dept but maybe soon. The music shirts in mens was tiny. I think it's strange the ON sells music and sports shirts now. The Vikings tee was a weird purple :tsk:
Hmm, didn't know that. Will have to go check this out. The Rattle & Hum T that is :wink:

Hmm, didn't know that. Will have to go check this out. The Rattle & Hum T that is :wink:

oh someone wants a Vikings tee! :sexywink: They do have a Packers shirt in mens. But I figure if I were going to buy another Vikings shirt it would be something much cooler than what is at ON, even if the color was a little darker. The only cool thing about them selling these is if I wanted to buy a shirt for another team then I could get one without having to pay for shipping. They have a lot of teams and most of the shirts are retro logos. The Packers and Vikings haven't changed anything so they just look like any old tee you can buy at your local sports store....

I did see a "show your horns" tee at Penneys today but it was all black with gray writting. The horn was the only thing in color, well white with a bit of purple, so it looked weird. I need to find an all purple shirt with this saying. I've only see them in black or yellow :barf:

oh someone wants a Vikings tee! :sexywink: They do have a Packers shirt in mens. But I figure if I were going to buy another Vikings shirt it would be something much cooler than what is at ON, even if the color was a little darker. The only cool thing about them selling these is if I wanted to buy a shirt for another team then I could get one without having to pay for shipping. They have a lot of teams and most of the shirts are retro logos. The Packers and Vikings haven't changed anything so they just look like any old tee you can buy at your local sports store....

I did see a "show your horns" tee at Penneys today but it was all black with gray writting. The horn was the only thing in color, well white with a bit of purple, so it looked weird. I need to find an all purple shirt with this saying. I've only see them in black or yellow :barf:

I see someone is doing some selective reading :) Rattle and Hum, Rattle and Hum :)

more shopping today :crack: this time I need to go to some of the baking stores for ideas for work. Hopefully I'll find a few new toys to play with....and they'll pay me back. If not, then I'll just get to keep what I buy when I decide it's time to move on to a new job. I look at it as a way to advance my future by keep moving up in this industry. But I'd rather my boss pay me back :D

I have to make a birthday cake now. It's going to be a yellow and purple marble cake, haven't decided on the what kind of filling yet. The outside is going to be white buttercream with purple sprinkles, purple inscription and gold glitter. :shifty:

My brother will LOVE it. It's to go with the Vikings cookies I made him a few weeks ago. I really just meant for that to be his bday dessert since he usually doesn't eat a lot of desserts but somehow I got sucked into making a cake today. :crack:

I have to make a birthday cake now. It's going to be a yellow and purple marble cake, haven't decided on the what kind of filling yet. The outside is going to be white buttercream with purple sprinkles, purple inscription and gold glitter. :shifty:

My brother will LOVE it. It's to go with the Vikings cookies I made him a few weeks ago. I really just meant for that to be his bday dessert since he usually doesn't eat a lot of desserts but somehow I got sucked into making a cake today. :crack:

I second the request for pics :yes:

good lord....I really wonder what my family would do if I wasn't a pastry chef. Went upstairs to make a simple little cake...did that and then also made an apple pie :crack:

I went from working tomorrow night to day shift. Works out better for me since Mr. Springsteen is on Kennedy Center Honors tomorrow night.
Thanks to the co-worker who called the office and alerted them to the schedule screw-up :applaud: Manager dropped by on her way out to ask me if I could do the switch. I said I could.

I went from working tomorrow night to day shift. Works out better for me since Mr. Springsteen is on Kennedy Center Honors tomorrow night.
Thanks to the co-worker who called the office and alerted them to the schedule screw-up :applaud: Manager dropped by on her way out to ask me if I could do the switch. I said I could.

I'm going out with some friends tomorrow. I really hope I'm back in time to watch this.

171.jpg

New T shirts are up on the Sconnie site :drool:

Back
Top Bottom