Waiting For The Spring Thaw in Randooomdadoooom. Can I get a Amen?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just bought a sonic care toothbrush :hyper: I nearly cried when my last one broke a few years ago so I'm really excited. I was even more excited that Target gift cards and holiday cash paid for it all :love: I have to wait 24 hours for it to charge to use it. Can't wait!!! It's like going to the dentist every time you brush :D My new one came with a travel case :drool:

MrPurrl and I are cooking the turkey that we'd bought for Thanksgiving but didn't use because we went to an old farm house about 75 miles south of here, that my brother's wife and her sister inherited and have been maintaining. Anyway, my son is coming over for turkey, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green beans, and pumpkin pie tonight.
:up:
Sounds yummy.
Stuffing, another thing not to be eaten until next Thanksgiving :sigh:

I just bought a sonic care toothbrush :hyper: I nearly cried when my last one broke a few years ago so I'm really excited. I was even more excited that Target gift cards and holiday cash paid for it all :love: I have to wait 24 hours for it to charge to use it. Can't wait!!! It's like going to the dentist every time you brush :D My new one came with a travel case :drool:

Crap! That's what I forgot to buy today :grumpy: We had a $10 off coupon and I was going to buy the replacement brushes.

I love my Sonic Care :love:

I want to go out tonight. :( But I also don't want to spend any money. I guess I need to decide which is more important....probably staying in and saving for a rainy day. But that just sounds so boring!

To make sure I watch It Might Get Loud I am converting it to play on the iPod. Now I can watch it during my lunches and breaks.
W/ hours prolly getting cut in the near future, won't have the usual group to eat w/ so I can watch uninterrupted.

I can't get enough of this:

1zx86ww.gif

I :love: the ref smiling after :evil:

Packers :|

Go Bucs! :up: Can't believe they beat the Saints :love:

I knew the Vikings were on MNF but I still turned on Fox at noon expecting to see them :der: I don't even know if we got the Packer game here since it was a commercial. I went shopping instead so I'm just seeing the scores now.

To make sure I watch It Might Get Loud I am converting it to play on the iPod. Now I can watch it during my lunches and breaks.
W/ hours prolly getting cut in the near future, won't have the usual group to eat w/ so I can watch uninterrupted.

:up:

I would love to be able to watch Edge on my ipod at work!

I have always thought that Jay Cutler lives in his own little world and this seems to prove it :lol:

this is what the Star Tribune, our local paper, thinks of #4

BF4.jpg

This image was on the front page of the sports section the other day, sideways so the entire image fit the page.

this is what the Star Tribune, our local paper, thinks of #4

BF4.jpg

This image was on the front page of the sports section the other day, sideways so the entire image fit the page.
I like B&W pics w/ pops of color :heart:

I have done exactly nothing today except take a nap after church and watch tv/football/play on computer. My first Sunday off since Nov.15 and I do nothing. I am trying to convince myself that the sore throat I have had all day is due to the dryness in the house and nothing else.

I like B&W pics w/ pops of color :heart:

it looks way cooler here than the actual paper. I would probably have picked hometown hero Joe Mauer of the Twins but the chosen one definitely made a name here in his short time. Tavaris never could have gotten us to 11-3 so I'm not going to complain if anyone wants to call Brett sportsperson of the year because I'm all about getting the W for the Vikings, anyway we can.....

he didn't play at all? :yikes:
The previously unbeaten Colts (14-1) pulled Peyton Manning(notes) and a handful of other starters with a 15-10 lead and 5:36 left in the third quarter, and the Jets took advantage to rally for a 29-15 victory that ended the NFL’s longest regular-season winning streak at 23.
He played, he just got pulled.

I have done exactly nothing today except take a nap after church and watch tv/football/play on computer. My first Sunday off since Nov.15 and I do nothing. I am trying to convince myself that the sore throat I have had all day is due to the dryness in the house and nothing else.

this is an :up: and :down:

I always have all sorts of weird aches and pains this time of year that never amount to much of anything. Just me being :coocoo:

I :heart: football Sundays where you can do nothing but watch football!

Oh don't get me wrong I am a big fan of the lazy Sunday, I just didn't think it would be this lazy :shifty:
The only regular ache and pain I get at this time of the year is from the knee.

Back
Top Bottom