Wait for the Summer - Brought to you by the CSGWs!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: Pretty much. :wink:

Jack Kerouac said it best in The Dharma Bums, I think:

Colleges being nothing but grooming schools for the middle-class non-identity which usually finds its perfect expression on the outskirts of the campus in rows of well-to-do houses with lawns and television sets in each living room with everybody looking at the same thing and thinking the same thing at the same time while the Japhies of the world go prowling in the wilderness to hear the voice crying in the wilderness, to find the ecstasy of the stars, to find the dark mysterious secret of the origin of faceless wonderless crapulous civilization.

:D

So true :lol:

It's an excellent book as well, if you haven't read it. I have a hard time following Kerouac sometimes because he was on speed so much and just rambles, but The Dharma Bums is fairly coherent for him. :lol:

:hi5: No one should deny it because it is cool to be a :nerd:

Despite what society might suggest. :tsk:

Oh, no worries about that...I fully embrace my nerdiness. :lol: :wink:

If that makes me an "elite" according to the crazy right-wingers, so be it. :lol:

We've been spending the last 2 days at Disneyland from morning till it closes at midnight..... absolutely spectacular place. Now we're both broke with nothing to do for the next day or so :lol:

We've been spending the last 2 days at Disneyland from morning till it closes at midnight..... absolutely spectacular place. Now we're both broke with nothing to do for the next day or so :lol:

:lol:

That's alright though, more time to relax and spend with each other, right? :)

Yes indeed :drool::heart:

We got up at like 1, because we've been so busy with all there is to do. Now we're just relaxing.... prolly will go downstairs to eat at the poolside restaurant :drool:

Both this hotel and the LA hotel have been amazing!

Yes indeed :drool::heart:

We got up at like 1, because we've been so busy with all there is to do. Now we're just relaxing.... prolly will go downstairs to eat at the poolside restaurant :drool:

Both this hotel and the LA hotel have been amazing!

:drool: Poolside restaurant? Sounds amazing! I know I've said this pretty much each time I've talked to you during Wayne's visit, but I'm so glad that you guys have enjoyed yourselves so much! :cute:

:drool: Poolside restaurant? Sounds amazing! I know I've said this pretty much each time I've talked to you during Wayne's visit, but I'm so glad that you guys have enjoyed yourselves so much! :cute:

We have been, thanks! :hug: Yep, poolside tropical bar and restaurant :drool:

What were your favorite things to do there? :hi5:

Gosh, so many.. we met Mickey and Minnie, went on a ton of rides/cruises, shopped, ate, watched the parade, took the monorail, the old fashioned steam train, visited all the different "lands", watched the fireworks display each night, went to downtown Disney, etc etc. A trip totally worth it.

Gosh, so many.. we met Mickey and Minnie, went on a ton of rides/cruises, shopped, ate, watched the parade, took the monorail, the old fashioned steam train, visited all the different "lands", watched the fireworks display each night, went to downtown Disney, etc etc. A trip totally worth it.

That all sounds neat! :up:

What are Mickey and Minnie like in person? :wink:

Silent :lol:

I can't get over how they aren't allowed to talk :D

But they were supernice, I met Minnie first and she hugged me tight and posed, and then we met Mickey personally at his Toontown house, took some pics, he hugged me and I said "I'm so nervous" so he made this kissing noise and rubbed my back :lol: :cute:

Silent :lol:

I can't get over how they aren't allowed to talk :D

But they were supernice, I met Minnie first and she hugged me tight and posed, and then we met Mickey personally at his Toontown house, took some pics, he hugged me and I said "I'm so nervous" so he made this kissing noise and rubbed my back :lol: :cute:

:lol: I suppose they wouldn't allowed to talk as it would break the illusion.

:cute: That's really cute.

Morrissey forums are funny, apparently Bono comes off as gay and U2 are irrelevant. Thank god we have the ever straight Morrissey with his best selling albums and number one singles :lol:

Morrissey forums are funny, apparently Bono comes off as gay and U2 are irrelevant. Thank god we have the ever straight Morrissey with his best selling albums and number one singles :lol:

:lol:

Morrissey fans are assholes, because most Morrissey fans are only Morrissey fans because they think Morrissey is cool. And he's not. So they're all wrong!

Back
Top Bottom