Vrbno pod Pradědem Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
gluey said:
OMG I am soooooooo over hearing ads for the Wrestling thing. Am I the only person who can't stand that overacted bullshit?

I truly don't know how anybody can take that bollocks seriously.

gluey said:

No, I don't know anything like that. My orignal cardiologist - all he said was it either works, they have to put a pacemaker in, or, you die on the table :yikes: I guess we can throw in 'doesn't work' as well....I find out more hopefully when talking to the surgeon on Monday night.

:love: Ooh the Zoo! I'm going into zoo withdrawal now....my favourite is Singapore Zoo :drool: I LOVE that place.....

:yikes: Well, all the best for you!

I hadn't been to a zoo in YEARS. I went to Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo probably about 5-6 years ago. It was really good, even though I couldn't stand Irwin. Before that, probably the last time I'd been to a zoo was in Wellington when I was ten!

Axver said:

I truly don't know how anybody can take that bollocks seriously.

I want to vomit every time I see it. Sad thing is that we have two friends who idolise it and can't miss any episode, and always go and see them when they're in NZ :tsk:.....sad, truly sad. And how can grown men/woman honestly do that shit to themselves......

bono_man2002 said:

Busy at work, but my back is playing up on me, how about yourself?

Back pain sucks big bollocks. Trust me, had a spinal fusion in october last year, so I can commiserate with you :hug:

gluey said:

I want to vomit every time I see it. Sad thing is that we have two friends who idolise it and can't miss any episode, and always go and see them when they're in NZ :tsk:.....sad, truly sad. And how can grown men/woman honestly do that shit to themselves......

MONEY MONEY MONEY

In A Rich Mans World

something something something....

:evil:

bono_man2002 said:

Wow that even just sounds way more painful :yikes:

Ahh nothing like a couple of pins and 4 munty screws holding two of your vertebrae together......it's not as painful as it sounds, it's actually a million times better than the pain I had before. Perforated discs aren't the most pleasurable. I have learnt I'm not a shewoman :tsk:

bono_man2002 said:

MONEY MONEY MONEY

In A Rich Mans World

something something something....

:evil:

I know, sad isn't it, but still, do they not watch how STUPID they look? And who comes up with the names??

gluey said:

Ahh nothing like a couple of pins and 4 munty screws holding two of your vertebrae together......it's not as painful as it sounds, it's actually a million times better than the pain I had before. Perforated discs aren't the most pleasurable. I have learnt I'm not a shewoman :tsk:

My Father has had trouble with his back, he's had disc problems, though I don't know any of the "jucy details" I just hope I didn't get my bad back from him!, cause It Gives him hell!

Axver said:

:yikes: Well, all the best for you!

I hadn't been to a zoo in YEARS. I went to Steve Irwin's Australia Zoo probably about 5-6 years ago. It was really good, even though I couldn't stand Irwin. Before that, probably the last time I'd been to a zoo was in Wellington when I was ten!

I haven't been to Auckland Zoo for about 3 years. It hasn't inspired me much. Evidently Hamilton Zoo's meant to be ok. The only problem is that it's Hamilton. :lol:

gluey said:

I know, sad isn't it, but still, do they not watch how STUPID they look? And who comes up with the names??

It is sad, I would rather watch files hanging around dog droppings than wrestling. Why its so popular is beyond me.

bono_man2002 said:

It is sad, I would rather watch files hanging around dog droppings than wrestling. Why its so popular is beyond me.

Bugger the flies, I'd rather just watch the dog droppings

Oh, something interesting....tried to kill my cat yesterday! I was closing the garage door and the dumb tit decided to try and crawl under it as it was going down, got caught by the neck :yikes: Then the door wouldn't open until it jumped up and down on her neck some more - about 5 times!!! Interesting to say the least. She's fine. Missing a bit of hair is all...

gluey said:

I haven't been to Auckland Zoo for about 3 years. It hasn't inspired me much. Evidently Hamilton Zoo's meant to be ok. The only problem is that it's Hamilton. :lol:

Yeah, if it's in Hamilton, it's just got to have something wrong with it. The animals are probably just statues or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom