Vrbno pod Pradědem Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bono_man2002 said:
I'm going U2:3Dx 2 :rockon:

Its sad that they are likely my only two concerts this year at this stage.

You just need to live in Melbourne and come to gigs with me.

Axver said:

You just need to live in Melbourne and come to gigs with me.

Apart from Porcupine Tree, there's pretty much nobody else.

And If there is anyone, they're likely to be playing on a weeknight :madspit:

How I miss 2007 :sigh:

bono_man2002 said:

Apart from Porcupine Tree, there's pretty much nobody else.

And If there is anyone, they're likely to be playing on a weeknight :madspit:

How I miss 2007 :sigh:

You totally need to come down for PT.

I'm thinking about seeing Kora, Jakob, and Cog in mid-May. I've never heard Kora and was relatively unimpressed by the one Cog album I've heard, but I really badly want to see Jakob. Maybe they'll do their own headlining gig ...

And you seriously missed out on an awesome night with Explosions In The Sky.

bono_man2002 said:
I wish this last hour of work would hurry up and be over.....my backs killing me....I just wanna lay down!...:hmm: I do have a big desk

Have floor, will use?

Axver said:

You totally need to come down for PT.

I'm thinking about seeing Kora, Jakob, and Cog in mid-May. I've never heard Kora and was relatively unimpressed by the one Cog album I've heard, but I really badly want to see Jakob. Maybe they'll do their own headlining gig ...

And you seriously missed out on an awesome night with Explosions In The Sky.

I really Don't like what I've heard from Cog on Triple J.

Lower the PT prices, or you pay for me and I'm there!. Coming up to a rough financial period for me, with Car Rego's and Car Servicing! :yikes:

bono_man2002 said:

I really Don't like what I've heard from Cog on Triple J.

Lower the PT prices, or you pay for me and I'm there!. Coming up to a rough financial period for me, with Car Rego's and Car Servicing! :yikes:

I've heard their first album. It seemed like fairly uninspired hard rock with pretensions of being something more artistic. But Jakob do amazing post-rock soundscapes and I'd kill to see them live. I don't get why the hell they're playing with Cog.

Psh, $70 is a bargain! You just need to live in Melbourne and use the trams. Who needs cars! :wink:

Axver said:

Hey gluey! :wave:

How's your day going?

Not too bad thanks. Bit bummed, just talked to a friend who had the heart surgery I'm waiting for, and found out it didn't work for her :( Apart from that I'm good! How about you?

gluey said:

Not too bad thanks. Bit bummed, just talked to a friend who had the heart surgery I'm waiting for, and found out it didn't work for her :( Apart from that I'm good! How about you?

Oh, that's not good. Do you know what the success/failure ratio is?

I've had a pretty good day - we went to Melbourne Zoo and it was very nice. The meerkats, blue penguins, elephants, and red pandas are just absolutely fantastic.

OMG I am soooooooo over hearing ads for the Wrestling thing. Am I the only person who can't stand that overacted bullshit?

Axver said:

Oh, that's not good. Do you know what the success/failure ratio is?

I've had a pretty good day - we went to Melbourne Zoo and it was very nice. The meerkats, blue penguins, elephants, and red pandas are just absolutely fantastic.

No, I don't know anything like that. My orignal cardiologist - all he said was it either works, they have to put a pacemaker in, or, you die on the table :yikes: I guess we can throw in 'doesn't work' as well....I find out more hopefully when talking to the surgeon on Monday night.

:love: Ooh the Zoo! I'm going into zoo withdrawal now....my favourite is Singapore Zoo :drool: I LOVE that place.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom