Vrbno pod Pradědem Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:
How many hours of sleep do you guys get in a typical night?
lately i've been getting ~8 hours, which sucks because i need more than that. i need about 10 hours really, which i know makes me sound lazy, but even getting eight hours makes me feel exhausted. i take sleeping pills to help me stay asleep (getting asleep is no problem) but even when i don't and didn't take those, i still needed more.

DreamOutLoud13 said:
We wear shoes. We don't marry our cousins. There's more to us than fried chicken and horses.

However, my mother is insane.
:lol: i've only been to kentucky once (i went to louisville) and i loved it. it wasn't a hicktown or anything, not that i expected it to be as it's a large town.

hey hobags. I give this thread only three whore diamonds. (see: spitzer's ho agency)

i am eating some oatmeal, watching fargo, and then gym and shower and dinner. then some work, cause i let myself leave the library early and promised myself i'd do some work.

DreamOutLoud13 said:

We wear shoes. We don't marry our cousins. There's more to us than fried chicken and horses.

However, my mother is insane.

:lol:

I was just a little worried by some of the locals the one time I went into Kentucky ... and the accents ... :yikes:

I feel really disconnected from the rest of Kentucky though, because I'm way off on the western edge of the state. Most people who have been to Kentucky once or twice end up in central Kentucky, like Louisville or Lexington. I'm so far away from that area that it feels like a whole different state.

http://us.i1.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/i/travel/dg/maps/92/750x750_kentucky_m.gif

I'm in Paducah, way over on the left. I'm actually closer to St. Louis, Memphis, and Nashville than I am to bigger cities in my own state.

Varitek said:
I've never been to Kentucky.

Mammoth Cave was cool. They have a town called, of all things, Bowling Green. Otherwise ... best left avoided.

Alright, I'm out, we're off to Melbourne Zoo today. Have a good one, folks. :wave:

DreamOutLoud13 said:
Yeah, we get twilight zone weather around here. It's weird :uhoh: But oddly, I'm looking forward to summer so we can have some fun tornados :hyper:

...:uhoh:
:lol: we've been lucky around here, any time bad weather hits this part of the city, it seems to go around the area i live! :drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom