Vrbno pod Pradědem Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
coolian2 said:
Sounds crap Ax

I have a related question - how hard is it to heat a bus properly? I swear Howick and Eastern buses must transport milk when not carrying passengers, it's that damn cold.

:lol: I could've gone for that today, though. As much as I love the Z3 trams, their one big failing is that they have no air conditioning. All the newer trams do; the Z3s were the last built before it was introduced.

PS How about those Pommie bastards? Looked like they were about to collapse until Ambrose decided to play a bit of an innings.

The Sad Punk said:
Hey Axxo. :wave:

Daaang, man. Sounds horrible. I decided to leave a little earlier on the bus in such fears.

Hey Bonnie! :wave:

I would've left earlier if it had been possible. Instead, I deliberately hung around talking to my tutor for ages and walked slowly to the tram in the hopes that the most crowded peak hour trams would have already gone through, but it barely made a difference in the end.

Now I'm trying to decide what to do for dinner. A plate of ice sounds good ...

mysterious_jen said:
autum was my fave season . i think its going the way of the polar icecaps and we are all fucked.

:sad:

I haven't had a proper autumn for a decade! :sad:

Queensland obviously doesn't have anything resembling autumn, and my first autumn here was last year and pretty warm, and this autumn looks even worse ...

coolian2 said:
Damn, looks like the bastards have managed a bit of a recovery.

Watch as they now win the most uninspiring match in Test cricket history. That's probably what will happen if today's snoozefest continues for the remaining four days.

Dalton said:

I met a man in JoBerg, SA that is convinced that the earth is flat and all the photos from space are part of an elaborate ruse to confound the poor. He also turned out to be one of the coolest and insightful people I've met.

People don't often fit very well into tidy boxes.

:love: :yes:

TranceEnding said:
it's going to be 39*C tomorrow .... hurray!!!!!!!

:wink:

Suddenly, I'm delighted my next meeting at the Royal Historical Society has been postponed. 39C is made of epic phail.

Oh shit, I've still got a couple of messages to run anyway - got to buy some kitchen stuff and a uni course reader. I suppose I'll go early to avoid the heat of the day or something ... :|

I noticed that opening a window here actually made it hotter than leaving it shut! :lol:

mysterious_jen said:
is everyone eating tea and beong boring or have you all died of the heat?

I'm dead. Or just about as pale as death, anyway.

Don't know how the fuck I didn't get sunburnt walking around uni today.

Holy shit, EYKIW brings the lulz sometimes. That thread about Edge's shirt being a rectum is just too funny.

mysterious_jen said:
:lmao: thats god damm funny !

Not even bulls produce shit as pure as that bullshit.

I have to wonder if that guy is just a prankster. I remember he used to post barely coherent nonsense a couple of years back and I argued with him fairly frequently. Then, I thought he was just a delusional nitwit, but this is too absurd.

mysterious_jen said:
well, you know , its getting a bit boring over there other than survivor to keep it going, hell at least pleba keeps up with the news and the new photos

We need new music. Fast.

I mean, isn't that why we're here in the first place? A bunch of Martians hacking NASA's wi-fi would never guess that if they stumbled across the blue crack ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom