Vrbno pod Pradědem Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalton said:

Am I the only person laughing?

I am as well.

Isn't intelligent design the same as believing in evolution and God at the same time, really?

Because, then, I supposed I believe in intelligent design.

Axver said:

I love intelligent design and creationism in the same way I love the Kunstmuseum. It identifies gullible, daft people I shouldn't waste time on!

I met a man in JoBerg, SA that is convinced that the earth is flat and all the photos from space are part of an elaborate ruse to confound the poor. He also turned out to be one of the coolest and insightful people I've met.

People don't often fit very well into tidy boxes.

Dalton said:

That's what it should be, but its not. Intelligent design theory = really bad science.

More to the point, really bad pseudoscience.

Anyway, I'm off to university. Long day today. Have a good one, folks. :wave:

Wow, you people did barely anything while I was gone.

Fuck, it's so abominably hot today. At least my midday class finished early so I've time to come home and have lunch before my afternoon classes. Which I may skip due to the heat, who knows.

KhanadaRhodes said:
:up: just because people hold theories different than your own doesn't necessarily make them stupid.

But if they hold stupid theories that fly in the face of accepted scientific fact, then yes, they are idiots.

My point still stands.

But I've no time to argue it, as I should be heading back to uni. It's 37C outside. Fuck off. :|

:wave:

G'day everyone. :wave:

I have been to hell. It is a packed tram during peak hour on a stinking hot March day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom