Vrbno pod Pradědem Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys! Did you hear the news? Edge wears T-shirts with rectums drawn on them cause he hangs out with those crazy youngsters in Green Day.

phillyfan26 said:
Hey guys! Did you hear the news? Edge wears T-shirts with rectums drawn on them cause he hangs out with those crazy youngsters in Green Day.

That thread will be allowed to continue unchecked, whereas something really funny gets locked and we get shunted into a subforum....

:tongue:

Pure stupidity pisses me off more than anything else in the world, I discovered recently.

phillyfan26 said:
Pure stupidity pisses me off more than anything else in the world, I discovered recently.

My tolerance for stupidity is lower than my tolerance for anything else. Bah. Stupid people.

coolian2 said:
Englerland are 21/0. Their batsmen look fairly settled.

There's a pretty good crowd in at the Basin too.

Alright, so they'll all get out for 150. :wink:

Let's hope anyway.

I'm usually a pretty pleasant person in person, but there's one class in which I'm always in a bad mood: my math class. And I figured out that it's because my math teacher is the stupidest employed person I've ever known, and my idiot friend "Nate" sits next to me in that class. It's the teacher-classmate combination from hell.

phillyfan26 said:
I'm usually a pretty pleasant person in person, but there's one class in which I'm always in a bad mood: my math class. And I figured out that it's because my math teacher is the stupidest employed person I've ever known, and my idiot friend "Nate" sits next to me in that class. It's the teacher-classmate combination from hell.

Sounds like my year 12 English class. The teacher was a nutter (the entire school agreed) and the guy i sat next to was thick as pig shit.

It was a fun class because it was nice and easy to confuse the teacher.

And one time when the stupid guy was doing a presentation he was looking my way and i did the fake blow-job tongue in side of cheek visual trick. Completely threw him.

phillyfan26 said:

In one of my maths classes at high school, we had this teacher who basically tried to be everyone's friend. It meant nobody respected him as a teacher. My notebooks had more scribble and drawings than actual work.

I'm just incredibly sarcastic. The idiot thinks I'm going to get everyone in trouble and is always leaning over going, "Dude, cut it out." Fuck off, I'm sick of her shit, I'm calling her out.

I've actually had some pretty good lines.

Axver said:

In one of my maths classes at high school, we had this teacher who basically tried to be everyone's friend. It meant nobody respected him as a teacher. My notebooks had more scribble and drawings than actual work.

Funnily enough, in the last few years the teachers that i had who were more mate-ish than teachers got shitloads more respect than the really authoritarian bastards.

coolian2 said:
Funnily enough, in the last few years the teachers that i had who were more mate-ish than teachers got shitloads more respect than the really authoritarian bastards.

I noticed a difference between those who were friendly, who got lots of respect, and those who tried to be friends, who got none. The friendly ones were seen as nice and everyone enjoyed their classes; the ones who tried to be friends were seen as on our level rather than on the level of a teacher and were just routinely ignored in the same way the level-headed friend with good advice is normally ignored until it's too lately.

coolian2 said:
I don't remember there being any teachers that tried to be our friends. There were just some teachers we didn't respect no matter what.

This guy was barely older than us and tried to be cool. He did introduce me to the mathematical proof that girls are evil, so that was good.

For the most part, we had fairly decent teachers at my school.

My school generally has good teachers, but its math department is unbelievably horrible.

gluey said:

Hey gluey! :wave:

I'm jealous of you and Ian, being over in NZ right now with sensible temperatures and such. We're expecting 38C today in Melbourne ... :crack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom