Vote Your Favourite Soup

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What's your favourite???

• Pea Soup

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tomato Soup

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Bean Soup

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Beer Soup

• Chicken Soup

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Goulash Soup

• Vegetable Soup

• Garlic and Spinach Cream Soup

• Asparagus Cream Soup

• Broccoli Cheese Soup

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
Broccoli and Cheese soup
3.gif

all of those soups are disgusting :yuck:

i like various seafood bisques :drool:
french onion soup (as long as it's not made with gruyere cheese)
and cream of broccoli soup (note i did not say broccoli cheese soup, cheese doesn't belong anywhere near broccoli)

Seriously... does anyone -really- like pea soup? I mean, people eat it to be sure, but if you were to put down a large selection of soups in front of any given person, would they really push all others aside and say 'mmm! pea-soup!'

*places a vote for asparagus*

This poll is seriously flawed!! No Clam Chowder? No Lobster Bisque?? No Miso??? REEEEEEEVOLT!@@!!

~unforgettableFOXfire~ said:
Seriously... does anyone -really- like pea soup? I mean, people eat it to be sure, but if you were to put down a large selection of soups in front of any given person, would they really push all others aside and say 'mmm! pea-soup!'

I would :happy: (That is if my beloved Miso or Clam Chowda wasn't there).

~unforgettableFOXfire~ said:

Only if it's split pea soup (common in Quebec). That is fantastic stuff, especially with the smoked bacon.

Back
Top Bottom