Vogan, Togo Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
llama.jpg

Llamaspam!

Llamaspam?!

WHOA EPIC FAIL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n8w6hLlQe6o

Back in the day, the Age, the Age's comics, and mocking the Age's comics was where it was at during library periods. Before school though, I'd rock up about 40 minutes early with some others and we'd eat toasted cheese sandwiches and chat idly.

The Gold Coast Bulletin was just too easy to mock. Such a terrible newspaper. The Courier-Mail was little better.

There was once a disagreement over something in one of the papers that led to one guy nearly getting killed with knowledge. Lesson learnt: don't argue with the guy sitting beside a big, 600+ page, hardback illustrated history of Britain and Ireland.

Oh, through school. Well, she's one of the people is loud, yet quiet. Y'know the type? She speaks five languages, usually has a book in her hands, enjoys leisurely walks, isn't a massive music fan, goes dancing twice a week, likes ice skating...

Oh, hell, one of those. Hmmm... depends. You could 'bump into her' doing an activity that she likes, or arrange it with mutual friends to meet up, or, best of all, walk into the library, 'happen to find her there' and then sit and talk, or something. All depends on how good and unobtrusive your research is.

:shrug: I'm probably not the best person for relationship advice... but ninja advice I can give, and give I have.

Or, inventive way: dress as a ninja, and sneak up on her.

The Gold Coast Bulletin was just too easy to mock. Such a terrible newspaper. The Courier-Mail was little better.

There was once a disagreement over something in one of the papers that led to one guy nearly getting killed with knowledge. Lesson learnt: don't argue with the guy sitting beside a big, 600+ page, hardback illustrated history of Britain and Ireland.

That would hurt...

Oh, hell, one of those. Hmmm... depends. You could 'bump into her' doing an activity that she likes, or arrange it with mutual friends to meet up, or, best of all, walk into the library, 'happen to find her there' and then sit and talk, or something. All depends on how good and unobtrusive your research is.

:shrug: I'm probably not the best person for relationship advice... but ninja advice I can give, and give I have.

Unfortunately I never go for the "loud" girls. I was going to invite her to an iceskating thing, but that fell through. She couldn't come to my party last week. I might just walk into her one day when she's out somewhere.

Alas, next problem. She's going to Croatia for two months next month. :(

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom