Viva Las Vegas with The CSGW's (Yepperpeppers, and Foodies!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol: Yeah, I think they're meant to torture us. :wink: At least your schedule's spread out. It's always the worst when you have a bunch of tests in a couple days. I think I only have one actual exam, then the rest are papers. :drool: I'd much rather have that than tests.

:eek: :lol: Yeah, I think at this point, it's pretty obvious that there's a mutual attraction. I can't think of any way that I'm imagining all of this...:laugh: Thanks! :D I'm so excited myself! I'm planning on trying to get our final paper in that class done early, so he can grade it and submit my final grade, in hopes that it's done by the last day of class. :shifty: Cause, once my final grade is in, we're free to do whatever. :wink:

Yeah mine are on the 21s, 30th, and then the 4th and 5th of May and I'm DONE! :hyper:

There's no way you're imagining it, that's why it's so cute! And yeah, you should definitely get that final paper in as soon as you can to..you know..speed up the process. :wink:

Yeah mine are on the 21s, 30th, and then the 4th and 5th of May and I'm DONE! :hyper:

There's no way you're imagining it, that's why it's so cute! And yeah, you should definitely get that final paper in as soon as you can to..you know..speed up the process. :wink:

:hi5: I'm jealous! I've got to go until the 16th or 17th. :down:

:lol: That's what everybody keeps telling me...which definitely makes me feel better about it all. And, I can enjoy the fun of it more. :wink: And, yes, exactly, to speed up the process. :wink: :lol:

:hi5: I'm jealous! I've got to go until the 16th or 17th. :down:

:lol: That's what everybody keeps telling me...which definitely makes me feel better about it all. And, I can enjoy the fun of it more. :wink: And, yes, exactly, to speed up the process. :wink: :lol:

:cute: When do you see the sexy TA again? :wink:

:cute: When do you see the sexy TA again? :wink:

Tomorrow. :D My roommate thinks I should wink at him sometime when I catch him looking at me. :lol: So, I'm working up the courage to do that...tomorrow might be the day. :wink:

It's still a little weird for me to have a 25 year old man interested in me though. :lol: Definitely :drool: worthy though. :wink:

ok i need some advice!
So I'm trying to buy this car, the guys brother died in Calgary alberta (He was the owner of the car and gave it to his brother who now owns it and live in the UK) the car is locked up in alberta. This guy wants me to transfer the money in my name to my fathers name in a UK fund or account. My father obviously lives with me... like does that sound sketch?

Tomorrow. :D My roommate thinks I should wink at him sometime when I catch him looking at me. :lol: So, I'm working up the courage to do that...tomorrow might be the day. :wink:

It's still a little weird for me to have a 25 year old man interested in me though. :lol: Definitely :drool: worthy though. :wink:

:lol: You definitely should do that. Maybe you'll even make him blush... :p

Weird but I'm sure it's flattering too, right? :wink: Especially when it's a TA...they're all (mostly) smart and cool and interesting. :lol: I already miss my TAs, I was never interested in any of them in that way (duh( but they're such cool people. :yes:

ok i need some advice!
So I'm trying to buy this car, the guys brother died in Calgary alberta (He was the owner of the car and gave it to his brother who now owns it and live in the UK) the car is locked up in alberta. This guy wants me to transfer the money in my name to my fathers name in a UK fund or account. My father obviously lives with me... like does that sound sketch?

YES! Don't do it. It sounds like one of those Nigerian prince scams...:down:

ok i need some advice!

:no: Definitely don't do it, that is beyond sketchy.

:lol: You definitely should do that. Maybe you'll even make him blush... :p

Weird but I'm sure it's flattering too, right? :wink: Especially when it's a TA...they're all (mostly) smart and cool and interesting. :lol: I already miss my TAs, I was never interested in any of them in that way (duh( but they're such cool people. :yes:

:lol: That's kind of what I'm hoping. :wink: I've already made him blush a couple times. :D

Oh, definitely. Very flattering, actually. Especially for a lowly undergrad like me. :wink: They really are! Pretty much all of my TAs have been awesome people, even if I don't have crushes on them. :lol: It's refreshing to see people being so interested and passionate about what they're studying. :up:

What are you doing for accomodation?

I'd planned on staying in a suite with you all, since I thought that was the plan. If not though, I've got no idea. :uhoh:

:lol: That's kind of what I'm hoping. :wink: I've already made him blush a couple times. :D

Oh, definitely. Very flattering, actually. Especially for a lowly undergrad like me. :wink: They really are! Pretty much all of my TAs have been awesome people, even if I don't have crushes on them. :lol: It's refreshing to see people being so interested and passionate about what they're studying. :up:

Aww you've made him blush? Wheeen?! :cute:

Yeah definitely, one of my TAs even told me to stay in touch and if I need help with anything while I'm at school like references or just general guidance to not hesitate to contact him, it was so nice of him.

I hope Emma and Justin can come too! Dani, I'm tired of asking you to come... John too! :madwife:

:lol: John and I will be broke by the end of the summer. Plus, we can't go to Vegas...we'll probably end up married. :p

Aww you've made him blush? Wheeen?! :cute:

Yeah definitely, one of my TAs even told me to stay in touch and if I need help with anything while I'm at school like references or just general guidance to not hesitate to contact him, it was so nice of him.

:lol: John and I will be broke by the end of the summer. Plus, we can't go to Vegas...we'll probably end up married. :p

:shifty: Yeah a couple times. :wink: Once at the beginning of the semester, when I caught him beaming at me, and I returned the smile. :D And, then more recently, when I caught him looking at me out of the corner of his eyes a couple weeks ago.

One of my TAs last year did that too! It's so awesome of them. :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom