Viva Las Vegas with The CSGW's (Yepperpeppers, and Foodies!)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:( That's no fun. You've said you're a pretty good debater, though, right?

I've had a wonderful day, actually! :D Since yesterday, I've just been great. I don't have any classes today, which helps. :lol: Just been working on bullet points that I need to present to my professor for my paper tomorrow. We're going to try to figure out a structure for the stupid thing. :lol:

:hi5: Yay for no class today!

Although it's supposed to be the start of "study week" for me. :sigh:

:( That's no fun. You've said you're a pretty good debater, though, right?

I've had a wonderful day, actually! :D Since yesterday, I've just been great. I don't have any classes today, which helps. :lol: Just been working on bullet points that I need to present to my professor for my paper tomorrow. We're going to try to figure out a structure for the stupid thing. :lol:

Yeah so i hope the rest of my group steps up, we're putting it all together at 10am in the morning for a debate at noon, we'll be reading off of sheets :lol: We've actually decided not to debate that Social Partnership is only good but admit it has flaws and challenge the opposition to not just say it's flaws but present a better alternative. Which is pure evil and will probably ruin their debate for them :lol:

Sounds like a pretty good day overall then :wink:

:hi5: Yay for no class today!

Although it's supposed to be the start of "study week" for me. :sigh:

Yep! No classes on Mondays or Fridays. Best thing ever! :drool:

:sad: Is the term coming to an end for you?

Yeah so i hope the rest of my group steps up, we're putting it all together at 10am in the morning for a debate at noon, we'll be reading off of sheets :lol: We've actually decided not to debate that Social Partnership is only good but admit it has flaws and challenge the opposition to not just say it's flaws but present a better alternative. Which is pure evil and will probably ruin their debate for them :lol:

Sounds like a pretty good day overall then :wink:

:lol: Good luck! I like your evil plan. That's something I'd do in a debate...:lol:

Yep, it's been :up: so far.

So, who wants to hear another story about my cute TA from this weekend? :hyper: :lol:

Classes are done for me, exams begin next week! :crack:

I do! I do!!! :hyper:

:down: Boo, I hate finals time. Good luck! How are your tests looking so far?

Okay, so, yesterday morning, I wake up at like 9, and check my email. And, what's there, but an email from my TA! :lol: It said Happy Easter, and then had this little Easter Bunny rapping card to the song "Rapper's Delight" that his mom sent him. So, I responded with a little joke, that he answered with a laugh and a touché. :D But, the most important part is that it wasn't an email that he sent to the whole class, like a lot of them, but it was only sent to me. :D :D

:down: Boo, I hate finals time. Good luck! How are your tests looking so far?

Okay, so, yesterday morning, I wake up at like 9, and check my email. And, what's there, but an email from my TA! :lol: It said Happy Easter, and then had this little Easter Bunny rapping card to the song "Rapper's Delight" that his mom sent him. So, I responded with a little joke, that he answered with a laugh and a touché. :D But, the most important part is that it wasn't an email that he sent to the whole class, like a lot of them, but it was only sent to me. :D :D

I think they'll be okay...long and arduous but hey, that's the point right? :wink: And my schedule is pretty spread out so I should be fine.

Cassie!!! :hug: That is just too adorable! Awww yay I'm so happy, I can't wait until the end of YOUR term! :p

:wave: Zee

I think they'll be okay...long and arduous but hey, that's the point right? :wink: And my schedule is pretty spread out so I should be fine.

Cassie!!! :hug: That is just too adorable! Awww yay I'm so happy, I can't wait until the end of YOUR term! :p

:lol: Yeah, I think they're meant to torture us. :wink: At least your schedule's spread out. It's always the worst when you have a bunch of tests in a couple days. I think I only have one actual exam, then the rest are papers. :drool: I'd much rather have that than tests.

:eek: :lol: Yeah, I think at this point, it's pretty obvious that there's a mutual attraction. I can't think of any way that I'm imagining all of this...:laugh: Thanks! :D I'm so excited myself! I'm planning on trying to get our final paper in that class done early, so he can grade it and submit my final grade, in hopes that it's done by the last day of class. :shifty: Cause, once my final grade is in, we're free to do whatever. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom