Viva La Bam!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pepokiss

Rock n' Roll Doggie ALL ACCESS
I just LOVE this show... it's so funny... especially Phil and Don Vito

The DON'T FEED PHIL show was hillarious :lmao:, and the one with Don Vito's toe nail was too damm funny... and gross :ohmy:

They must be getting pay so nicely($$$), because I just can't understand how Bam's parents let him do all that crap...

And the City asked them to leave town at the season finale... priceless :up:

I like those shows too, i know they are dumb but I can't help myself. I especially like wild boys.

:heart: stupid boys hurting themselves.

I can't get enough...I'll watch repeats even if I've seen it 4 times.
I love how they have to subtitle Don Vito :laugh:

Where the hell have we all been??? I never saw that show until just last week; I was up at 1 a.m., flipping channels and I see Phil and Vito at a McDonald's drive through and their van is doing the cucaracha because of the hydraulics...

I, Mr. BAW, was laughing so hard it brought tears to my eyes...

I also dig the Hamburger logo plastered on all his clothes....

how about that beehive episode....can't get enough now!

:lol:

nbcrusader said:
When is this on?

:reject:

:laugh:

Sundays at 9 or 9:30 and weeknights at 12:30 a.m.

I think my favorite episodes are when they steal April's car and turn it into a hot rod and when they tunnel into Don Vito's house and he barely registers a reaction...like its totally normal for a bunch of guys to pop out of your floor :lmao:

I also loved how Phil walked around painted blue all day :up:

OMC, The BAWS watch this too???

You guys are so cool...I would like to once again say that I wish to be adopted. :heart:

I need to still keep my original parents also though...because I like them too. :wink:

Bonochick said:
OMC, The BAWS watch this too???

You guys are so cool...I would like to once again say that I wish to be adopted. :heart:

I need to still keep my original parents also though...because I like them too. :wink:

We can be your west coast parents! :heart: :laugh:

We're bad influences...we also love Jackass, Wild Boys, Southpark and Beavis & Butthead :reject: :D

Back
Top Bottom