Vision over Visibility, The CSGW's (now available on ISpyTM)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hi5: Those are always awesome weekends! I'm doing alright, better than yesterday, and I'm on spring break, so I've been incredibly lazy and a slight delinquent already, so...:wink:

Hell yeah they are! :D Had a bit of a crap day then yesterday? Hurrah that todays better! I'm ALWAYS hearing about this infamous 'spring break' ... is this when everyone gets together to have wild sex and get drunk, or something? You Americans and your made up holidays. This, Thanksgiving, Independence day... :tsk: :lol:

A large suite I think. Although I don't drink/gamble/etc, it'd be fun to go sightseeing, and Emma -we can do our museums and coffee shop date like we've always wanted :love:

Jase's truck can hold 6 people including herself :D

Emma, you and Wayne and Lottie can fly down here and crash the first night at my house? That ok? :hmm:

So, Jase, Zee, Wayne, Emma, Lottie... un place left? If Cassie's coming and wants to drive down with us, Lottie's getting the boot :D

SLUMBER PARTY!

Hell yeah they are! :D Had a bit of a crap day then yesterday? Hurrah that todays better! I'm ALWAYS hearing about this infamous 'spring break' ... is this when everyone gets together to have wild sex and get drunk, or something? You Americans and your made up holidays. This, Thanksgiving, Independence day... :tsk: :lol:

:lol: :heart:

A large suite I think. Although I don't drink/gamble/etc, it'd be fun to go sightseeing, and Emma -we can do our museums and coffee shop date like we've always wanted :love:

I won't be able to drink/gamble/etc... so it's the museums for us dear! And book shops and sight seeing and photo opportunities... :heart: :heart: :heart: The honeymoon we never had!

Yeah, my guts aren't happy that they aren't medicated, and unfortunately, they don't know that they need to stay that way for another month until I can try to get into a stem cell trial. :lol: It's all good though, today's been :up: so far.

Yes, that's hypothetically what happens on spring break when you go somewhere cool. :wink: When you stay in Minneapolis, you work, and smoke and drink with friends all week. :lmao: It makes for good times. :wink: No wild sex on the schedule, though that could always change. :sexywink: :lol:

So, Jase, Zee, Wayne, Emma, Lottie... un place left? If Cassie's coming and wants to drive down with us, Lottie's getting the boot :D

SLUMBER PARTY!

Emma, you and Wayne and Lottie can fly down here and crash the first night at my house? That ok? :hmm:

I was actually hoping to be on the roadtrip. I was going to fly into LA but I don't want to impose. :reject:

SLUMBER PARTY!

Airfare is pretty much the same for me to Vegas or LA, so I could fly to either. :)

I won't be able to drink/gamble/etc... so it's the museums for us dear! And book shops and sight seeing and photo opportunities... :heart: :heart: :heart: The honeymoon we never had!

:hi5: I can't drink or gamble either! :rockon:

In Minnesota, I can gamble though, 18+ are the rules. /randomsidenote :wink:

I was looking on the map too, there are plenty of historical sites/national parks in the area too. The day after the show we could do all this :hmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom