Virgin, Utah Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
so i decided i should listen to that twilight demo for the lulz and i got thru it and wondered HOW i had possibly missed the damn TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT part and I'd listened to the Boy version.

I really love how Bono squeaks his voice up in the middle of words, wtf, puberty?

:lol: at least fotc's stuff is intentionally funny, though. and to think, they're putting it on the remastered album! :lmao:

From the liner notes (if they can be arsed to have them):

I feel this demo shows the naivety and innocence of youth in a very explicit way. We tried our best to get in touch with this last tour but, unfortunately for the audience, missed the mark.

From the liner notes (if they can be arsed to have them):

I feel this demo shows the naivety and innocence of youth in a very explicit way. We tried our best to get in touch with this last tour but, unfortunately for the audience, missed the mark.
:lmao:

were there even liner notes with the jt remaster? all i did was import the cd and dvd and put everything away :reject:

I only watched the first half of Zoolander, unfortunately. I saw up to the part where Will Ferrell began hypnotizing Ben Stiller.

:lmao:

were there even liner notes with the jt remaster? all i did was import the cd and dvd and put everything away :reject:

Yeah, there were, but I can't remember if they were written by the band or just issued by the record company.

The cardboard envelope holding the pictures is absolutely hideous.

Yeah, there were, but I can't remember if they were written by the band or just issued by the record company.

The cardboard envelope holding the pictures is absolutely hideous.
yeah, i was afraid of breaking something so i just didn't take any of those out. i honestly haven't looked through it since the day i got it, so i don't remember what it looks like.

even though the track listings for boy, october, and war suck, will i get the deluxe versions? yes :reject: why? i'm a completist. it'll look retarded for me to have the spiffy version of jt and the regular one of other stuff.

ugggghhhhh i still have TONS of packing to do and i'm exhausted. I'm gonna give in and have a nap even tho it's a TERRIBLE idea.

yeah, i was afraid of breaking something so i just didn't take any of those out. i honestly haven't looked through it since the day i got it, so i don't remember what it looks like.

even though the track listings for boy, october, and war suck, will i get the deluxe versions? yes :reject: why? i'm a completist. it'll look retarded for me to have the spiffy version of jt and the regular one of other stuff.

I just think it's a shame they aren't doing full-blown editions with DVDs this time around. It'd be fucking awesome to have something like 4 November 1981, Berlin officially released. Well, unless you're Blue Room and you don't see why anybody would want a release of a show "widely available" to collectors. :|

Never have I seen Zoolander, never have I heard this version of Twilight.

Which is funnier?

Zoolander: it's more quotable. You can only say "TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT" so many times before it seems a bit redundant, you know?

Yes, you would know about redundancy, wouldn't you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom