Virgin, Utah Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm the biggest proponent of Beav's comic genius on this board. He's a douche and all, but, he's a comedic savant, too. Nothing on this site will ever be better, intentionally, than the Arch-nemesis thread. Ever.

And to think, he's never even been exposed to the comedic gold that is All That You Can't Leave Behind.

Or anything else by U2, for that matter.

Doozer paid them not to?

:lol:

NSW could be De Niro. Wise, picks his spots, is a washed up boxer, hates Ben Stiller.

Beav can be Pacino. When he's not normally hilarious, his unintentional humor takes him to the top. Plus he would like to take a FLAMETHROWER TO THIS PLACE!

Seriously, before I knew how young you were, I would have guessed that you were closer to my age, because your posts have more thought, originality, and sense than most other people on this board (most of the time, anyway).

Except for NSW, of course. :wink:

LeMel's age shocked me, too....I act his age, he acts mine, balance is achieved. LeMel, LeMac (YLB) and PissFan are all pretty damned smart for their age, or any age, really. Three Musketeers indeed.

Sweet fancy Moses, what the fuck is this?

TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT

Seriously, before I knew how young you were, I would have guessed that you were closer to my age, because your posts have more thought, originality, and sense than most other people on this board (most of the time, anyway).

NSW'a posts have very little thought and even less sense. As for originality, they do tend to repeat themselves quite a bit.

How old are you anyway phanan? I think around late 20s?

LeMel's age shocked me, too....I act his age, he acts mine, balance is achieved. LeMel, LeMac (YLB) and PissFan are all pretty damned smart for their age, or any age, really. Three Musketeers indeed.

:hug: These posts just about make up for TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT TWILIGHT.

we've got thirty years worth of files, right here in this computer, they're gonna bring you down!

Where'd all the files go?

Thanks for the compliments, fellas. For every Musketeer though, there's 5 Careks. Just think about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom