Virgin, Utah Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like I'm gonna go back and read your nonsense? What might you have said "David Bowie is great and so is Chase Utley and I hate Andy Reid and my Mom is pissed at me and someone send me some music and I have no idea how to fucking drive a car"?

Probably not worth it, on second thought. You know why? Your response would have been something absurd. Something childish. Something about this one time with your New York buddies before you moved and became powerful and bla bla bla.

I'll just say, I'm not the one who said "I'm only gonna post once per month" and then proceeded to post with relative frequency in comparison to said statement.

Ass hat.

Probably not worth it, on second thought. You know why? Your response would have been something absurd. Something childish. Something about this one time with your New York buddies before you moved and became powerful and bla bla bla.

I'll just say, I'm not the one who said "I'm only gonna post once per month" and then proceeded to post with relative frequency in comparison to said statement.

Ass hat.

I was pretty powerful prior to moving. But, yes, I have not stuck to my post frequency vow.

Wow, that was clever. No one has told me I look or sound young before. No one. Especially not NSW.

He tends to re-hash some things. His criticisms of me repeating points about Andy Reid and my mother being a bit strict are relatively commonplace. Sometimes a guy just doesn't have that much material, you know?

In all of your self proclaimed greatness, you can never match up to Beav's magnum opus, and you know it.

I'm the biggest proponent of Beav's comic genius on this board. He's a douche and all, but, he's a comedic savant, too. Nothing on this site will ever be better, intentionally, than the Arch-nemesis thread. Ever.

NSW and Beav are like the Pacino/De Niro of the board.

Why has this not been said before?

I'm the biggest proponent of Beav's comic genius on this board. He's a douche and all, but, he's a comedic savant, too. Nothing on this site will ever be better, intentionally, than the Arch-nemesis thread. Ever.

I think as you put it, "23 hours a day being a douche, 1 hour a genius."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom