Virgin, Utah Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great album, after that listen. 2/2 on great albums. Well done, music. Well done.

To mix it up, I'm moving on to Frusciante's The Will to Death. Don't want to overdo Arcade Fire at the moment.

Just got back from seeing SATC :drool:

There were a few men there with wives and girlfriends, lol... I had to laugh. :wink:

And now I want to go shopping... I forgot how much of a bad influence that show was... ;)
i saw that last night. the movie was pretty good, although the beginning, i thought, was a little cheesy, with carrie and big. i hate to say it, once things started going wrong, i liked it :reject:

and i so have to sign up for at that purse site. i could never bring myself to buy any of the purses i drool over (i do own a couple designer purses i've bought for cheap, and one i bought on vacation on a whim), borrowing them is a better and cheaper idea :love:

i saw that last night. the movie was pretty good, although the beginning, i thought, was a little cheesy, with carrie and big. i hate to say it, once things started going wrong, i liked it :reject:

and i so have to sign up for at that purse site. i could never bring myself to buy any of the purses i drool over (i do own a couple designer purses i've bought for cheap, and one i bought on vacation on a whim), borrowing them is a better and cheaper idea :love:

You can rent purses. That is a brilliant idea.

:lol:

I felt the same way, I kept whispering "he's gonna fuck it up"...

I wish they had a site like that for shoes. I know it wouldn't exactly be sanitary, but can you imagine being able to rent some of the shoes in the movie for a hot date? :combust:

Cool. I think A Rush Of Blood To The Head is the best of the decade. I shouldn't say that on a U2 forum though. :reject:

I should make a proper list eventually...but it would include these:

Beck - Sea Change
Radiohead - Kid A
Spoon - Girls Can Tell
The Shins - Oh, Inverted World
Arcade Fire - Funeral
Wilco - Yankee Hotel Foxtrot
Coldplay - Parachutes
Modest Mouse - The Moon And Antarctica
Super Furry Animals - Rings Around The World
Porcupine Tree - In Absentia
The White Stripes - Elephant
Gorillaz - Demon Days
Franz Ferdinand - You Could Have It So Much Better
My Morning Jacket - Z

Alright. On my list of albums I intend to listen to, I'm considering throwing Radiohead in there since I've given Coldplay a shot (I found the first mediocre and the second above average). What albums should I start with?

Alright. On my list of albums I intend to listen to, I'm considering throwing Radiohead in there since I've given Coldplay a shot (I found the first mediocre and the second above average). What albums should I start with?

The Bends, bitch. OK Computer is arguably my favorite album of the past 30 years, but The Bends brings the rawk. Kid A is only for those with a bucket of patience, but it's amazing.

:lol:

I felt the same way, I kept whispering "he's gonna fuck it up"...

I wish they had a site like that for shoes. I know it wouldn't exactly be sanitary, but can you imagine being able to rent some of the shoes in the movie for a hot date? :combust:
lol i know! knowing their past and how he always was with her (and relationships in general, i mean hello he himself said he's been married before) it just all seemed too...perfect.

the end of the movie was great, not too cutesy or anything.

and now for a total contrast, tonight i'm going to watch blade runner :hmm:

How much does it cost to rent a pursue? I am really curious.
looking for something to match your shoes? :cute: :tongue:

it depends on what kind of purse you want to rent. the cheapest one is $6 week/$17 month all the way up to $1,632 week/$4,800 month

yeah you heard me right...ouch. to buy that mucho expensive bag outright from the designer themselves, that bag starts at $7,500.

looking for something to match your shoes? :cute: :tongue:

it depends on what kind of purse you want to rent. the cheapest one is $6 week/$17 month all the way up to $1,632 week/$4,800 month

yeah you heard me right...ouch. to buy that mucho expensive bag outright from the designer themselves, that bag starts at $7,500.

Wow. That's all I can say.

carrie's eiffel tower bag is $202...a WEEK
wth.gif

I have a real coach i bought on ebay for 40, a wristlet that i love and wore today. and what i think is a real cate spade, a small purse that i bought at a thrift store. my big purse is a 7$ china town bangkok knockoff but the straps are going, i hav to figure out if i can repair it or if i should give up and find a new big one.

i've head about renting purses, it's a brilliant idea.

"Bono, please wear sweat pants.

Love, Bono's zippers."

:reject:

"Bono, please hit the high C in the bridge of Who's Gonna Ride Your Wild Horses the next time you come to Sweden.

Love, your larynx's biggest fan, Peterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom