Virgin, Utah Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow, I may hit 50,000 tonight if I stay up late enough. Still no idea what to do for it.

I don't know if I have been happier in my whole life. :yippie: :yippie: :yippie:

Sybil Fawlty: You seem jolly, almost ... happy.
Basil Fawlty: Happy ...? Oh yes, I remember that! No, no, I'll let you know if it happens.

Turns out a Superthread is missing from our master list! We hit Bumberry, New South Wales before Vrbno pod Pradědem, but Mizza forgot to add it to the list when she started the Vrbno pod Pradědem thread and it's not been re-added since. :tsk:

What is the plot of Fawlty Towers?

Basil Fawlty incompetently runs a hotel and hates his guests, but is a hopeless social crawler and wants recognition from the higher classes of society.

It was inspired by an experience the Monty Python crew had at the hands of a rude hotelier.

Well, I'm a methodical man. First thing I did was look on your Facebook. You've been talking with "Emma Vox," so I'm guessing that's the person. Then, to figure out who it is on Facebook, I looked at what you've been doing different. And that's posting in the Describe thread.

I'm guessing lemonchick.

I'm guessing you were on to something until you came up with Lemonchick. I'm sure Irishteen is amused.

Keep digging. :lol:

Have to Youtube it later. :hmm:

You can't go wrong with the episodes Communication Problems, Gourmet Night, and The Germans. Avoid The Anniversary at all costs - it starts and finishes well, but the middle drags out the same joke for about 10 minutes.

While you're at it, check out Black Books. It's hysterical. All of the first series is on YouTube last I checked. I find it almost disconcerting how much I relate to Bernard Black ...

You can't go wrong with the episodes Communication Problems, Gourmet Night, and The Germans. Avoid The Anniversary at all costs - it starts and finishes well, but the middle drags out the same joke for about 10 minutes.

While you're at it, check out Black Books. It's hysterical. All of the first series is on YouTube last I checked. I find it almost disconcerting how much I relate to Bernard Black ...

I know for a fact The Germans is going to hilarious just from the premise of the show. :lol:

I know for a fact The Germans is going to hilarious just from the premise of the show. :lol:

It's widely considered the best episode. Good god, it's funny. Communication Problems is my personal favourite, though.

Although this one has a better title, so it might do better. We should have kept the last one buried.

For the first 700 posts, Tutaekuri River was one of our fastest for a while. Then, of course, it screeched to a halt ...

I'm stunned at how tired I am. I may head off for an early night soon, especially if this thread stays quiet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom