Virgin, Utah Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm 95% sure I know who Screwtape's woman is, but I'm not going to say unless he's OK with it.

And it's not Debbie, who I didn't friend either cause I don't know who she is.

Well, I'm a methodical man. First thing I did was look on your Facebook. You've been talking with "Emma Vox," so I'm guessing that's the person. Then, to figure out who it is on Facebook, I looked at what you've been doing different. And that's posting in the Describe thread.

I'm guessing lemonchick.

Well, I'm a methodical man. First thing I did was look on your Facebook. You've been talking with "Emma Vox," so I'm guessing that's the person. Then, to figure out who it is on Facebook, I looked at what you've been doing different. And that's posting in the Describe thread.

I'm guessing lemonchick.

:lmao:

You are half right. I am NOT in love with Lemonchick. I am however friends with her and Irishteen which is why I have started posting in Describe.

I'm guessing lemonchick.

I thought Lemonchick and Irishteen had something going?

:lmao:

You are half right. I am NOT in love with Lemonchick. I am however friends with her and Irishteen which is why I have started posting in Describe.

But it is Emma Vox. And it's a U2 fan by the Vox, which confirms what you confirmed, that the person is on Interference.

My detective instinct says that there's more to be found on the crack.

But it is Emma Vox. And it's a U2 fan by the Vox, which confirms what you confirmed, that the person is on Interference.

My detective instinct says that there's more to be found on the crack.

Dream Out Loud surely contains the answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom