Virgin, Utah Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's bloody late here, so I better get some sleep. Have a good one, folks. :wave:

I don't know why this popped into my head but... :reject:

"A flock of sheep revoluted today after hearing the Pink Floyd song, Sheep. They were later caught found debating who was better Roger Waters or David Gilmour."

:lol: "Insurrection in New Zealand: Sheep Protest Against Dogs"

Anyhow, g'night! :wave:

Heh. I was in Virgin, Utah a couple weeks ago (on the way to Zion National Park). The best part of Virgin, Utah? The Virgin Trading Post.

The jokes just write themselves. :wink:

Do they write themselves? Or are you just too lazy to write them? :wink:

By the way, how's FYM doing?

It's been surprisingly well-tempered lately. It's remarkable how much nicer the place is when people can actually discuss things and not just yell at each other. ;)

Yeah, it has been a bit better lately. Antagonism and callout threads have dropped 7%. I blame the wrapping up of the Democratic primaries.

I'm still not sure if I want to go back to FYM. The only thing that I can see bringing me back is a debate on the death penalty, in which I will end all discussions once and for all with a huge post.

I kind of think the only way back is in an NSW "I'm out but not really" role of dropping in ocassionally with dynamite posts.

Lots of albums for today:

Who's Next - The Who
Funeral - Arcade Fire
Neon Bible - Arcade Fire

I just re-organized all my U2 stuff on my iPod, filling in all the album artwork holes and live track crossovers. Success = today.

I should have the time. I'm trying to see how much music I can get today since I'm going to be insanely busy over the next couple of weeks.

Alright, I'm also listening to John Frusciante's "The Will to Death" and Arcade Fire's 7 song EP and that should be plenty for today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom